Search results

  1. southsoundtree

    Texting a business card

    Just thought of this... When texting a business card, follow up with a 'text' audio message or quick video clip to say hello and put a face (and PPE -clad crew in the background) to the name.
  2. southsoundtree

    Potential customers who reach out, but never respond

    SOME... People are impulsive. People panic. People speak to someone while waiting 10 minutes for a call back and are happy someone is coming that day and can handle it what day. People find someone who looks cheaper. People 'click' worth someone else over the owner and estimators' dogs...
  3. southsoundtree

    What’s Your SMALLER Equipment Setup?

    Bought the 14 hp chipper for 1000 bucks, used, as an experiment. 450 pounds maybe. About 34" without the axle widening extensions. I can see buying a new 5" max chipper and selling this one. My new Mama Bear chipper is 4'6" wide and Papa Bear is 7'4" wide.
  4. southsoundtree

    What’s Your SMALLER Equipment Setup?

    Holly killing and some view opening by clearing some hazelnuts and cherries. No climbing/ pole tools for the view, yet. In time. Custy asked to see the big fir from the house (there's 2, one's noticeable big) and a madrona from the trail.
  5. southsoundtree

    What’s Your SMALLER Equipment Setup?

    My tree house customers had the last part of the project change a bit. We cleared an old brush pile area back down to the ground where they used to have an additional parking space along their driveway (narrowish, waterfront lot facing Mt. Rainier). While I had a machine there, I took the...
  6. southsoundtree

    Fruit tree holding on by a thread, client wants to get another year out of it. Thoughts?

    I wonder if 'maintain' is more appropriate than 'salvage'? Fruit trees are resilient AF. I am having a hard time seeing on my phone. Can you describe your goal and what you see and think is the goal and the plan of action? Fenced or not?
  7. southsoundtree

    Storing a branch manager

    Will the couplers disconnect under pressure if someone tries?
  8. southsoundtree

    Pics Load Improperly

    @Tom Dunlap @GregManning
  9. southsoundtree

    Courant Squir

    I've heard there is braiding wax. I just tried a new rope in my Akimbo...slidecity
  10. southsoundtree

    Pics Load Improperly

    There is a problem and patch listed on that link. Last I remembered this is a Xenforo site
  11. southsoundtree

    Pics Load Improperly

    https://xenforo.com/community/threads/motorola-phone-posting-vertical-photos-sideways.234523/
  12. southsoundtree

    Storing a branch manager

    How much?
  13. southsoundtree

    Storing a branch manager

    How much faster is it?
  14. southsoundtree

    New Makita Top Handle

    Yep, especially with the 1/4" b/c.
  15. southsoundtree

    Storing a branch manager

    I like the work around. 2 multipurpose wrenches are already on my truck. I open the valve with the operator control for one hose as I connect the hose coupler, then the other direction for the second coupler on the second hose.
  16. southsoundtree

    Storing a branch manager

    If you ever can't get the coupler to reconnect, loosening a hose-end fitting at the grapple relieves pressure for connection. Different amount of pressure on the grapple or different temps might make it hard, as best I can tell IME.
  17. southsoundtree

    Today....

    2 doors down and homeowner cleanup/ leave it in the woods!
  18. southsoundtree

    Today....

    Slightly leaning cottonwood dismantle rig down, then a bigshotted a 100' PSP to prune another cottonwood's large limb. I'll have some cottonwood removals in my future.
  19. southsoundtree

    Today....


New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom