- Location
- olympia
Hey ya'll,
New to the site and arborist work, but excited to learn. I'm working to prune some larger Firs on my property, but I cant seem to get a solid anchor built before attempting to leave the ground. The branches are almost all downwards facing so the rope likes to walk down the branch when I get a rope around it. Anyone have tips for how to prune firs or any tree with lots of downward facing branches. Thanks!
New to the site and arborist work, but excited to learn. I'm working to prune some larger Firs on my property, but I cant seem to get a solid anchor built before attempting to leave the ground. The branches are almost all downwards facing so the rope likes to walk down the branch when I get a rope around it. Anyone have tips for how to prune firs or any tree with lots of downward facing branches. Thanks!