Today....

Was one of those days you want to rip off the steering wheel and throw it out the window. Too many quotes, conversations, schedule overflowing and subsequent velcro'd guilt. Introvert overload
I'm sorry to hear that. I've had my share of days like that so I understand the feeling, I hope you are able to get some time alone to decompress this evening, and perhaps a day off this weekend as well.
 
Was one of those days you want to rip off the steering wheel and throw it out the window. Too many quotes, conversations, schedule overflowing and subsequent velcro'd guilt. Introvert overload
I understand this feeling very well. Today I did two small jobs by myself, no client interactions, total discretion to do them how I saw fit. It was a great antidote. You're a victim of your own success, at least there is that!
 
Set up for a community firewood project work day.

Got partway through a hydraulic motor replacement. Need different fittings...Monday.

Got my splitter running, and added to my personal supply.
Getting a year ahead would be sweet. I've got the space.
 
Finished getting an adapter setup to run the mini bmg on the tractor for more options and backup machine. Welder friend fabbed up the backing on a blank plate so the implement gets bolted from the bottom. I described what I wanted and he made it real, which is always cool. Tracked down adapters etc to get the hoses right and swapped to flatface. Most likely will have to tweak hose routing and/or some bungee tenders. Will probably also run the 1yd bmg bucket from time to time for better speed or height.IMG_1965.webpIMG_1966.webp
 

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom