Search results

  1. Njdelaney

    Wildfires

    I don't know. Time will tell I suppose
  2. Njdelaney

    Wildfires

    I wrote letter for a client who's insurance told her to remove all limbs over the house from a huge Red Oak and a big White Oak that was basically all 8"-10" leaders, half of which were over the house. I laid out the risk of Oak Wilt, over-pruning, creating a hazard that didn't exist before...
  3. Njdelaney

    a few random things

    Pintos and hand ascender arrived today in good shape. Thanks Lawrence
  4. Njdelaney

    a few random things

    I would take the 2 Pintos and the double hand ascender
  5. Njdelaney

    Tree service worker injured in Mora, Mn

    Yeesh, hope his life isn't permanently altered and hope he learned a lesson. I had a similar situation recently and told the homeowner(also neighbor hired a crackhead to remove large failed limb on their side) to stay inside but watch closely and be ready to call 911.
  6. Njdelaney

    Help Finding a Thread-Found

    Done
  7. Njdelaney

    Switching between SRS & MRS....

    I suppose you could also run the SRT leg tied thru the hole of the x-ring and the DRT rope around the outside like a pulley. Push the butterfly loop thru the hole and girth hitch that baby. Maybe more secure?
  8. Njdelaney

    SOLD: Lightly Used Bulldog Bone - $300 Shipped

    It's on the way to me but if it ends up not being my cup of tea you're first in line.
  9. Njdelaney

    Covid Close To You

    You need to read some books dude. Enough Instagram and YouTube references. This is getting old.
  10. Njdelaney

    Rigging Point Failure

    What kind of tree? Glad it wasn't worse and you're ok.
  11. Njdelaney

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Yeah yeah but those Canadians are using those fancy folding fans to blow the smoke down at us. Alot of people are saying it. They're bad hombres. Our American smoke goes up and disappears into the sky!
  12. Njdelaney

    Wildfires

    Yeah every day. The more we meddle with stuff the worse it gets. Forest "management" practices seem to be focused on production timber harvesting. Fire is part of a natural cycle but it happens more often when we mess with nature.
  13. Njdelaney

    Wildfires

    Here in Detroit is some of the worst air quality. It's been smoky/hazy here since late afternoon yesterday and smells like a campfire. We also called off. This smoke plus the heat is just not worth pushing through.
  14. Njdelaney

    ftc spurs

    You can get them a lot tighter with a lot less effort than velcro, as well as releasing them much more easily. The release takes deliberate action but is physically easy. Another problem that they solved for me is that I have found that even when I get my spurs nice and tight on the ground...
  15. Njdelaney

    ftc spurs

    I bought the spikepod straps for my spurs and really like them for a good snug fit. A couple of the screws holding them together came apart and rather than replace the screws they just sent me the newest version of them and they're really great. I realize this isn't about the FTC spurs...
  16. Njdelaney

    Social media comments on your business posts

    I was going to say the same thing. It sounds like you handled it very well. If it were me, the only thing I would have done differently is directly answer the question about ISA Certification. Get ahead of that and drive the narrative like you did with the other comments they made. We post...
  17. Njdelaney

    Any neighbours to the south or near california willing to help a canadian

    I'm in Detroit. Message me if I can help
  18. Njdelaney

    Arbo Space Rigging Line

    I have ordered from them a couple times. Quality is good, prices are really good.
  19. Njdelaney

    Glaciertek.com Coolvests

    No doubt the coverage is better with a Coolvest, the trade-off is you can drink from a Camelbak. If I was a roofer I would wear one.

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom