Latest activity

  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Muggs's post in the thread Work Photos with Love Love.
    That's actually a 'true blue' hitch on 5/8" static line, if you can believe it. Functions in SRT without a wrench or anything. Climbed...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Days in Maine with Love Love.
    Gulf Hagas by Moosehead Lake. Super beautiful and rugged trail, accessed by logging rds in Northern Maine and goes through a stand of...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Reach's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Oh I have, but I don't believe I've ever found myself fooling around playing games with heavy equipment with people nearby. That's the...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Oh come on now you’ve never had a bout of stupidity on the job as a grown man? I have. Just never with something that can kill a person...
  • P
    pcpTR33 replied to the thread Spring cleaning multiple items.
    2 Petzl ball lock AM’d 2 DMM Rhino 1 DMM ultra O Pinto sold 5 foot ultra sling (13mm marlow arbor 12) (7 pockets) with tylaska ring sold...
    • image.webp
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Muggs's post in the thread Work Photos with Like Like.
    A brother in trees found this old picture of me, from 2012. I'd just got that brand new 562 and was loving it. Good times...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread Work Photos.
    The 562 was one of my most exciting saw purchases when it first came out, saved up for it, finally got it, super happy, then 2nd day in...
  • moss
    From a high-level safety perspective yes. For the situation described tied into a tree and a crane ball at the same time it's basically...
  • flushcut
    flushcut replied to the thread Shadow Puppets???.
    Oh come on now you’ve never had a bout of stupidity on the job as a grown man? I have. Just never with something that can kill a person...
  • moss
    Ha yes. Which is why when advancing an anchor on a Rope Wrench I pull up the slack I need to capture the next anchor, tie a slip knot...
  • moss
    unicender with correct rope diameter falls through the device sometimes to ghr ldvel of annoyance
  • M
    Merle Nelson replied to the thread Storing a branch manager.
    Ha, I thought the Avant unit was expensive until I googled "hydraulic lever couplers". Turns out they're the affordable model.
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree reacted to snunyabizness's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    especially value that it is handcrafted domestically.
  • Muggs
    Muggs replied to the thread Work Photos.
    That's actually a 'true blue' hitch on 5/8" static line, if you can believe it. Functions in SRT without a wrench or anything. Climbed...
  • Njdelaney
    Njdelaney reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Days in Maine with Like Like.
    Gulf Hagas by Moosehead Lake. Super beautiful and rugged trail, accessed by logging rds in Northern Maine and goes through a stand of...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom