With stump grinding I put $2400 and cleaning up what’s on the ground. Smack piles all butt ends facing different directions and short pieces.
The crown of the stump was pretty large also.
We aren’t recognized for cheap prices but quality work and customer satisfaction.
I don’t feel sorry for...
I’m not a greenteeth fan but supposedly it is gonna hit all ot the manufacturers because of how much everything has went up even fuel is twice the cost of last year
48” auger we used for a 44” ball and then fill in around.
Anything larger we still used the 48” would use forks afterwards to accommodate the size.
Worst case scenario shovel and pick
The local news claims Detroit has the worst air quality in the world today. It was bad but we turned and burned and was off by 11:00 and it was only 79 degrees a lot better than yesterday’s 97 degrees or whatever.
The first picture was from yesterday when we ended our day super hot but no smoke...
We’ve got hit hard also with storms and every species has crawled out from underneath a rock and become a “Tree Service”
I’ve met three homeowners that have been injured since last Friday attempting to do tree work they couldn’t handle.
Again it ain’t easy being cheesy.