Search results

  1. VenasNursery

    Make Us Laugh :)

    I hope it wasn’t his grandmother’s leased car
  2. VenasNursery

    Make Us Laugh :)

    Half price harry at it again Best part is I had to speed to catch up with him and he seen my wife taking pictures and he proudly was smoking a joint! So I gave him a fist pump and he returned it with his own and was laughing also!
  3. VenasNursery

    Today....

    Stay safe
  4. VenasNursery

    Happy 4th Everyone

    Also Happy Birthday to the Best country in the world! We aren’t perfect but still #1
  5. VenasNursery

    Love tree work. Not the tree business.

    Chester the Cheetah said it the best “It easy being cheesy”
  6. VenasNursery

    Today....

    Hope you a speedy recovery
  7. VenasNursery

    Oak Bramble?

    At least you don’t have a repeat asshole client. More good customers out there than bad. I say “On to the next one”
  8. VenasNursery

    Mini skid idler bearing removal

    I haven’t had one go yet but my buddy had no luck and end up at the dealer
  9. VenasNursery

    Now Hiring Experienced Climbers

    Lots of information on requirements but minimum on pay Competitive pay? Based off experience? Be proud of what your employees are payed and you might have better success recruiting the RIGHT employees.
  10. VenasNursery

    Passing of Boomslang

    I hope this is not true
  11. VenasNursery

    Food Thread

    I like sloppy Joe and spaghetti better leftover
  12. VenasNursery

    Food Thread

    Open face sloppy Joe’s with mustard also mixed vegetables. Not always fancy @Reach haha just don’t post my average meals only special occasions. But these tasted great!
  13. VenasNursery

    Make Us Laugh :)

    Some people are just ridiculous
  14. VenasNursery

    Food Thread

    Thanks
  15. VenasNursery

    Food Thread

    Tomahawk Brussel sprouts with bacon and local Maple syrup Cream of corn with onions and bacon Great meal
  16. VenasNursery

    What has everyone used to pull small brush/trees?

    That Ditch Witch looks angry lol
  17. VenasNursery

    Bid that tree!

    Between stupid comment about him having a price in mind and seeing what they did to this tree definitely a up charge for stupidity
  18. VenasNursery

    Bid that tree!

    Picture doesn’t show but service lines run underneath also
  19. VenasNursery

    Bid that tree!

    I haven’t heard back from them w
  20. VenasNursery

    Bid that tree!

    Luckily they stopped when they did and I hope nobody got hurt

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom