Latest activity

  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to ATH's post in the thread Hands turning dark/purple with Like Like.
    Maybe start with a chiro - if you have one you have confidence in??? The good thing about self pay, if the specialist will see you...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Beech Leaf Disease.
    @GregManning - any efforts to treat your tree(s)?
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to GregManning's post in the thread Beech Leaf Disease with Sad Sad.
    Correct. I have posted several times since finding BLD in my trees in 2016, that they seem to have good years & bad. Young trees are...
  • G
    GregManning reacted to Reach's post in the thread Beech Leaf Disease with Like Like.
    Thank you. I appreciate the update from someone who's been looking at this disease for so long. It's good to know that some of the trees...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Is a Ficus trunk even symmetrical enough to predictably face and fell? The ones I’ve seen look like a smooth gray included dreadlock. I...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I’ll probably try to get both teles out there with operators and I’ll feed both of them from the man lift. One of my welders has a...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    That canal looks kinda hard to fix,,, crane crane crane
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I bet you could calm them down. Small picks, baby steps,, Some of the crazy trees you do I wouldn’t touch without a crane. Just so much...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Haha Haha.
    I have 3-4 crane buddies. They scared of trees.
  • Stumpsprouts
    Stumpsprouts replied to the thread Covid Close To You.
    You’ve run out of people interested in talking to you about this, so you started talking to AI? And you’re publishing your entire AI...
  • G
    GregManning replied to the thread Beech Leaf Disease.
    Correct. I have posted several times since finding BLD in my trees in 2016, that they seem to have good years & bad. Young trees are...
  • P
    pcpTR33 replied to the thread rebuilt spurs to gift.
    That’s awesome! I think Klein painted their spurs blue for a long time, some of the seasoned guys around here have the older blue Klein...
  • G
    GregManning reacted to Reach's post in the thread Beech Leaf Disease with Like Like.
    I didn't realize small trees were affected worse, I guess that makes sense though since they have smaller energy reserves, but I guessed...
  • G
    GregManning reacted to ATH's post in the thread Beech Leaf Disease with Like Like.
    Yeah I was going to tell @Treezybreez to hold the leaves so they are backlit (sunlight works well) and look for that banding. There are...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Reach's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I'll second that. However, there are quite a lot of crane operators who want nothing to do with trees. Most of the companies around here...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom