Latest activity

  • Matias
    Matias reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Love Love.
    Paclobutrazol blocks the tree's production of gibberellins. Since the tree has extra sugars that it isn't using for the gibberellins or...
  • B
    BurOakTom replied to the thread Sands of Time.
    I have used Google Earth's "Historical imagery" feature to see how my area has changed over time; going on that back to when you were...
  • B
    ...and remembering to actually zip the pockets closed, sigh
  • Evo
    How much drag in neutral do you want? Since is not life support would a scarab work? Essentially a one barrel rack with ears? You could...
  • Treezybreez
    Treezybreez reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    I used white oak boards without issue
  • Treezybreez
    Treezybreez reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    If you’re looking to make a tailgate that folds down for a flat bed I used hinge posts, they’re pricey but absolutely beefy...
  • Treezybreez
    Treezybreez reacted to Matias's post in the thread The most dangerous work yet with Like Like.
    For real. Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe how I felt in that moment. It was right after work too, so I was actually with my...
  • Treezybreez
    Treezybreez replied to the thread The most dangerous work yet.
    Oh man, I’m glad you are still with us Matias! Also glad your wife and daughter weren’t seriously injured. I’m praying for your speedy...
  • D
    davidwyby replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    Did I ever tell you about the cactus repo man?
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread The most dangerous work yet.
    My now-missed truck was an 87 B2600 4WD. I stopped at a garage with other tires to swap and the old mechanic looked at my popped hood...
  • L
    Lumberjack reacted to Matias's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    I try to price mine exactly like that. I go $5-$10 cheaper, because I don't do the tagging and finishing the pros do.
  • L
    Lumberjack reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    Ok. This one needs a reply @atreeperson that was a well thought out and in depth reply and it hits right on the money ( no pun intended)...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Fert, irrigation, pgr, insecticides, etc. all of the artificial thing we do to help keep trees alive are the "credit" that would...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Well, that brings up up another explanation related to the the "income" for a tree that comes from leaves. This is related to...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom