Covid Close To You

Funny how liberal and progressive the "founding fathers" were with their representative democracy bullshit.
If 'progressing' from being a king's subject to that of an independent, free citizen, then count me as a Progressive. If by liberal you mean LIBERTY, then I'm the biggest liberal around! Sadly, modern ideologies that identify as such, insideously use those terms in their quest to bring about a new ( and 'compassionate') American caste system.

rico

Very telling
Good. You and I are way beyond playing nice. You have had a few days to get your story straight and explain to use why you chose to use a racial vernacular when describing someone on public assistance. Time to put up or shut up.

Last edited:

rico

Oh he's a douche allright, but he's a douche spreading disinformation and racism...I think the last 4 year, and the last few months in particular, have taught us that America can no longer sit back and allow his ilk to destroy this place we call home...

Last edited:

Bart_

Guess I don't have to worry about overposting at each interval of 10,000 or 20,000 deaths with a friendly reminder to wear a mask etc so you don't die or kill someone. Still, 440,000 is just about to happen. I was going to change to 40,000 dead at a time intervals to post.

Staggering.

Amongst a few other staggering events. Stateside better get its sh-t together because its making Canada nervous. I think we just crossed 20,000 total deaths. Can't see the border opening any time soon.

Reactions: evo

Bart_

What with the insurrection/coup attempt, covid got shuffled to the back burner. Belated 485,000 deaths announcement. Surpassed WW2, didn't think it could happen.

Stay on the right side of healthy. take care

Tuebor

What with the insurrection/coup attempt, covid got shuffled to the back burner. Belated 485,000 deaths announcement. Surpassed WW2, didn't think it could happen.

Stay on the right side of healthy. take care

In a February 2020 presentation hosted by the American Hospital Association, one expert projected there could be as many as 96 million cases in the US, 4.8 million hospitalizations, and 480,000 deaths associated with the novel coronavirus.

At the time the US had less than 30 confirmed deaths from COVID-19.

And people laughed and laughed and rolled their eyes like he was crazy.

surveyor

The push for a Covid vaccine may yield an effective vaccine for malaria also.

Bart_

520,000 deaths. Think it will stop before 600,000? Two more posts @40,000 per. I have to keep readjusting perspective. At least everyone is taking it seriously and taking all the proper precautions, especially in view of the new variants and the fact that YOU STILL TRANSMIT even though your vaccination means YOU won't die.

Ok, I stand corrected, there's still people out there spreading Covid around. ?????

I hate this killjoy task but I'm not going to stick my head in the sand. Like some say, "Even if I save only one life it was worth it"

rico

The push for a Covid vaccine may yield an effective vaccine for malaria also.

I believe malaria is one of he biggest killers on the planet so this would be YUGE...

Stumpsprouts

Had Pfizer shot two weeks ago and I’m still standing.

I climbed the day after and felt amazing in the morning. No arm pain. Was working a larger removal.

Post lunch went up and made a couple cuts, then had a brief moment of vertigo. Zipped down and swapped out with another climber. Others I have talked to have also experienced some dizziness next day, for that reason I’d stay on the ground if you can the day after.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom