Covid Close To You

HigherGroundArborist

Nothing in that quote calls on people to storm the Capitol building. He’s protesting his opinion and has every right to believe his opinion. You can call it “disinformation and lies” but we live in the land of the free and have the right to hold our own opinions and freely speak about them. Right or wrong we have that freedom. He doesn’t at one single point in his speech call for violence. It’s just not there.

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede."

Just one moment in an ocean of lies and disinformation with the intent of igniting and inciting his cult followers...I can do this all fucking day or you could simply be honest? Your fucking choice homie...
Why would you believe that it wasn't stolen? Because the 'virtuous' media says so? or maybe you believe that politicians really are the self-sacrificing servants that would never do anything untoward to our sacred election system! These gangsters enter into office with average means and retire multimillionaires! That doesn't scream corruption? Countless numbers of people around the world throughout the years have gone to their deaths trusting their leaders are out for their good. The left loves the all-powerful State, the cult of slavery.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
THe defining question that is never answered by anyone who is claiming that there are voting irregularities is why not look down-ballot and in ALL states? If there are alleged irregularities that would be found everywhere not just in the cherry picked states. What about the elections where conservatives won? Have any of them been questioned?

Some reporter or poli-sci student has already done the comparing. I happen to be comfortable with the voting process so I'm not going to make the point, its accepted.

In the first day or two of geometry the if:then logic is taught. Proving a hypothesis is the foundation of logic. This leads to civil discussions too.

After 60 some lawsuits were settled why isn't the issue settled? This sounds too much like a parent answering their 3-4 year olds endless 'Why?' questions. The questions have been asked and answered so many times. But the 3 and 4 year olds aren't listening. Oh...and how many rump appointed judges were involved in dumping the frivolous lawsuits?

climbingmonkey24

The point was there’s nothing wrong with challenging an election that entertains mail-in voting. So to say that Trumps claim of voter fraud incites a riot is ridiculous.
It is after the election has been thoroughly evaluated, investigated, and recounted.

There’s a big difference between questioning an election and using downright dangerous phrases like “the election was stolen.” Or deliberately trying to overturn legal votes by getting rid of key people and replacing them with followers.

Also, in all the court cases when they were asked to present evidence they had NO legitimate evidence. It was all lies and the cases got thrown out.

climbingmonkey24

Hey Tom, I think you should check that one of these guy’s isn’t that Brian guy.

Last I saw from him he posted some extremist crap in here and then it got removed, not sure if he got banned.

One these dudes just created an account a couple days ago.

Hmmmm

Last edited:

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
I have no problem with people taking whatever precautions they determine best for themselves.
@ChippingHipsters

Masks do more to protect you from me than me from you. Your understanding is wrong.

Not wearing a mask or keeping distanced is a selfish act.

Safety protocols are developed, taught and enforced to reduce/eliminate bloodloss or death.

there are endless examples...if you need me to list some easy ones I will.

HigherGroundArborist

Hey Tom, I think you should check that one of these fools isn’t that Brian guy.

Last I saw from him he posted some extremist crap in here and then it got removed, not sure if he got banned.

Hmmmm
Why all the name calling? As Tom suggests, a civil discussion is possible.

I might remind all of you that Trump went through 2 years of investigations because Democrats thought that he used Russia to steal the 2016 election. But somehow conservatives are not allowed to object or have a voice at all.

HigherGroundArborist

I’ve never once said I was right, just trying to understand your viewpoint a little better and share where I’m coming from. I just would like to be able to share without being put down as foolish, illiterate and sheepish. Our country is trending towards silencing conservative voices and that’s a bit alarming. I’m hoping my peers will at least be civil in our discussions.

THe defining question that is never answered by anyone who is claiming that there are voting irregularities is why not look down-ballot and in ALL states? If there are alleged irregularities that would be found everywhere not just in the cherry picked states. What about the elections where conservatives won? Have any of them been questioned?

Some reporter or poli-sci student has already done the comparing. I happen to be comfortable with the voting process so I'm not going to make the point, its accepted.

In the first day or two of geometry the if:then logic is taught. Proving a hypothesis is the foundation of logic. This leads to civil discussions too.

After 60 some lawsuits were settled why isn't the issue settled? This sounds too much like a parent answering their 3-4 year olds endless 'Why?' questions. The questions have been asked and answered so many times. But the 3 and 4 year olds aren't listening. Oh...and how many rump appointed judges were involved in dumping the frivolous lawsuits?
Suffice it to say that proof of past electoral fraud is abundant, well recorded and available to anyone willing to be objective enough to consider it. From LBJ's Senate race to JFK's West Virginia meddling, the fact is, the cronyistic electoral machines (organizations, not the ballot machines currently in question) in each of these pivotal state's urban (hence, populous, government dependent, etc.) areas have creatively made sure elections went their way as much as possible without exposing too much of the scheme. Republicans have certainly played this game too, makes sense, they're filthy politicians themselves, but by far, the overwhelming incidences of fraud have been seen in the Democrat run cities.
They're the ones who don't want a universal voter ID system, They're the ones who want to do away with the Electoral College and God knows what else that keeps their crimes in operation and out of the light of day.
People in government, by and large, are NOT good people! The public sector has become a gravy train for the self-serving and mediocre. Trump is the first one to actually follow through with dismembering the bloated State. Reason enough for me to support him.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Minnesota has had the distinction of having very high voter turnouts in elections for many years. All of this with no fraud and no voter ID needed.

YOur wide brush painting of people in government is truly awful.

Oh...how about answering my question in the other thread @ChippingHipsters ?

Is this the fifth time I've asked which welfare system you'd have on your list?

I’ve never once said I was right, just trying to understand your viewpoint a little better and share where I’m coming from. I just would like to be able to share without being put down as foolish, illiterate and sheepish. Our country is trending towards silencing conservative voices and that’s a bit alarming. I’m hoping my peers will at least be civil in our discussions.
I agree wholeheartedly! Unfortunately, the left's version of 'civility' was in full conflagration this past summer. Looting stores, destroying the Little-man's business or shop under the guise of peaceful protest is absurd. Don't be fooled, the leftist extremists want NO part of civility or discourse. They rely on violence because it creates fear, and fear brings submission.

Minnesota has had the distinction of having very high voter turnouts in elections for many years. All of this with no fraud and no voter ID needed.

YOur wide brush painting of people in government is truly awful.

Oh...how about answering my question in the other thread @ChippingHipsters ?

Is this the fifth time I've asked which welfare system you'd have on your list?
I believe I did answer it somewhere. Again, without getting into the endless weeds government handouts to the undeserving (corporate & private), let me just say that everyone in this country receiving material or financial support in any way can and should do with LESS, if any, of it. I've worked with many of the so-called poor in several cities and its always the same; a change in attitude and willingness to discipline their lives would get them back to self-sufficiency. Money going outside our country needs to dry up as well. Are you okay seeing nations cursing us in the streets while we hear about how humanitarian it is to keep dumping cash onto these savages? In short, we need to shrink our government, and let the world, where it is practicable, take care of themselves. G. Bush pretty much proved to me that American democracy is NOT what others want. Let'em starve do death in the dark! Keep the money where it belongs! In the pockets of the ones who've earned it.

rico

, the fact is, the cronyistic electoral machines (organizations, not the ballot machines currently in question) in each of these pivotal state's urban (hence, populous, government dependent, etc.) areas have creatively made sure elections went their way as much as possible without exposing too much of the scheme. Republicans have certainly played this game too, makes sense, they're filthy politicians themselves, but by far, the overwhelming incidences of fraud have been seen in the Democrat run cities.
More racist dogs whistles...

Reactions: evo

rico

I know...Everything is racist. So simple isn't it?
You've have spent the last few days blathering on about urban cities and their brown and back occupants feeding off the government tit, and cheating in elections, and you in fact used racist vernacular here to make your point. Your line of jive is as old as racism itself.. You showed yourself soon after arriving here to be exactly what you are. A liar and a racist...

Now imagine my surpirise to discover that it is in fact rural American that receives the most public assisatnce, and it is for the most part the red states that recieve the most federal assistance.

https://www.naco.org/articles/rural-areas-see-highest-snap-participation

https://smartasset.com/taxes/states-most-dependent-on-the-federal-government-2020

states.png

We can have a discussion about the documented cases of voter fraud in 2016 if you want, but I don't think your gonna like the truth....

Brian55

Hey Tom, I think you should check that one of these guy’s isn’t that Brian guy.

Hmmmm
Neither of them are me. If you read my previous posts you can clearly see that I'm neither pro nor anti Trump. I am simply opposed to government wielding so much power. Being against wars and massive corruptions of governmental power is so extreme.

Last edited:
Reactions: evo
C’mon man.

Spreading lies about how the election was stolen, trying to overturn legal votes and encouraging people to “take back the country” goes against our democracy.

They’ve even interviewed people who were there and they said they showed up because they were encouraged to.
Hmmm...so NO direct quote; NO specific words commanding violence; ONLY "C'mon man"...believe in what doesn't exist. We get you don't like the guy, but divining intent simply by the fact Trump moves his lips sounds better suited to Coast to Coast radio or those cackling hens on the View.

You've have spent the last few days blathering on about urban cities and their brown and back occupants feeding off the government tit, and cheating in elections, and you in fact used racist vernacular here to make your point. Your line of jive is as old as racism itself.. You showed yourself soon after arriving here to be exactly what you are. A liar and a racist...

Now imagine my surpirise to discover that it is in fact rural American that receives the most public assisatnce, and it is for the most part the red states that recieve the most federal assistance.

View attachment 73089

We can have a discussion about the documented cases of voter fraud in 2016 if you want, but I don't think your gonna like the truth....
Show me were I lied. Show me were I said "brown and black occupants feed off the government tit". You can't. Funny though, how you seem to like putting such derogatory words in other peoples mouths.
Federal farm subsidies paid out to a host of Ag businesses (recorded within welfare/assistance calculations) skews the numbers too much to support your theory, though I'm all for slimming down corporate subsidies as well.
Your righteous anger is noted and understood, but I suspect it's as misguide by popular agendas as it is an ego desperate for a cause.

rico

Now is your chance to explain to all of us your intent when you chose to use a racial vernacular when describing someone on the government tit?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom