Covid Close To You

27RMT0N

It actually came as a surprise to me, but being a volunteer fire fighter and also responding to medical calls, I was included in the 'first responders' category of some of the first vaccine roll-outs... in the country I guess. Had it yesterday, the shoulder is a little sore but the same as any other shot, no other side effects.

00 shot.jpg

evo

It actually came as a surprise to me, but being a volunteer fire fighter and also responding to medical calls, I was included in the 'first responders' category of some of the first vaccine roll-outs... in the country I guess. Had it yesterday, the shoulder is a little sore but the same as any other shot, no other side effects.

View attachment 72638
My close friend who is a paid FF Hasn’t gotten one, there actually hasn’t been any talk of him getting one in his department... glad you got yours!

Njdelaney

Hey guys, I had my second dose of the Pfizer Covid vaccine about 24 hours ago and other than a sore shoulder(made worse by being a side sleeper) I have had zero side effects. I've had some coworkers who have had side effects but none of them serious or lasting longer than 12 hours post-vax. Hope this info helps you all to make an informed choice.

Bart_

Suggest you might watch the 400,000 people memorial service today on TV. Staggeringly sad state of affairs, hell of a legacy for a presidency.

evo

Just realized that while painstaking frustrating with the wing nuts, the global response is far from perfect.. BUT the amount of ground that has been covered in a positive since of global unity is exactly the model we need to adopt.
We are from the end of this pandemic war, but we are done with trump, the next and perhaps the single most important thing we need to tackle is climate change. Same movement, shut it all down until we can figure out a better way. Same level of movement

climbingmonkey24

I’m interested / slightly worried to see how they’re going to deal with the amount of resistance to following basic COVID precautions, and taking the Pandemic seriously etc. The people who think it’s a hoax, etc. If we keep on this path with half of people ignoring precautions, etc. we are just keeping ourselves in this cycle of surging cases and overwhelmed hospitals.

I try to look at things in a positive light but I also look at the facts of where we are at, and how we got there.

Njdelaney

There's always been a significant percentage of ignorant people in this country, and they've been on the wrong side of past pandemics, but we will get through this. The way to deal with it is social pressure. This can be person to person conversations, schools and employers requiring vaccine, insurance companies refusing to provide coverage for people unwilling to be vaccinated, or looking at someone like they have two heads when they say vaccines have nanobots and 5G antennae. In the end, it doesn't matter what idiots think as long as they are held to the minimum requirements of being a citizen, and this is a public health issue and as I see it, a minimum requirement to not harm your neighbor through inaction, so let's apply some effing pressure. Folks like many of you guys are in a unique position to actually change people's opinions because you're working class but also progressive, which has become unusual. People on the wrong side of this issue will listen to you because you don't seem so different from them. If some goofball smart-ass hipster dude tries to talk to a truck driver about vaccines or civil rights, that conversation is a non-starter. However, if that truck driver watches you bust your ass for two days doing a removal in his backyard, he'll probably assign you alot more credibility. Right or wrong, this is how it is. Use your power and talk to people.

Daniel

This email was just sent out to my medical buddies:

the new information on Ivermectin is so compelling that I feel it would be irresponsible for me not to send it.

I will try to keep it brief.

IMO the use of non-patentable cheap drugs such as Ivermectin has been subverted by the NIH as the rollout of the vaccine and other expensive drugs serves the monied interests in the medical-industrial complex. However, due to the compelling evidence in the meta-analysis presented by Dr. Pierre Kory and his group the FLCCC, the NIH changed their recommendation on Ivermectin in mid-December. New information is coming in daily and I highly encourage you to look at it. From a risk vs reward or cost-benefit perspective, Ivermectin is a no-brainer, given the compelling evidence presented by Dr. Kory in the PowerPoint presentation below. It's cheap, extremely effective, and has a great safety record in its 40-year history. UNlike the vaccine, which does not prevent infection or transmission, Ivermectin appears to be highly effective prophylaxis. Note that Dr. Kory specifically addresses and effectively negates all the arguments against the use of Ivermectin in the below video.

The video is targeted to medical doctors and may have some medical lingo unfamiliar to the layman. It's been forwarded to the 11-minute mark to get right into the evidence supporting the benefits, and action of Ivermectin. The results of some of this research will blow your mind. I beg you to at least give it a listen, though watching is best as the graphics are quite compelling.

And the below pdf shows the latest FLCCC recommended protocol for Covid-19 treatment, published 12/27/20. It's called the MATH+ protocol.

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...cine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

If you would prefer a transcript of the above video, let me know.

Wishing you all well and thank you for your work to keep the people healthy.

Suggest you might watch the 400,000 people memorial service today on TV. Staggeringly sad state of affairs, hell of a legacy for a presidency.

Trump's "legacy" will be stellar! These vaccines exist right now only because of the 'Results' DNA this entrepreneurial President has. Since when did a 'Process' loving bureaucrat like all previous presidents ever do anything but punish those who DO and coddle those who DON'T do? This virus is bad, but it's the way nature works. Common sense and personal responsibility will save our asses a lot quicker and more effectively than all the preening, pandering, so-called 'experts' and criminals in government.
God bless President Donald J. Trump.

Just realized that while painstaking frustrating with the wing nuts, the global response is far from perfect.. BUT the amount of ground that has been covered in a positive since of global unity is exactly the model we need to adopt.
We are from the end of this pandemic war, but we are done with trump, the next and perhaps the single most important thing we need to tackle is climate change. Same movement, shut it all down until we can figure out a better way. Same level of movement
How's that Cool-Aid taste?

There's always been a significant percentage of ignorant people in this country, and they've been on the wrong side of past pandemics, but we will get through this. The way to deal with it is social pressure. This can be person to person conversations, schools and employers requiring vaccine, insurance companies refusing to provide coverage for people unwilling to be vaccinated, or looking at someone like they have two heads when they say vaccines have nanobots and 5G antennae. In the end, it doesn't matter what idiots think as long as they are held to the minimum requirements of being a citizen, and this is a public health issue and as I see it, a minimum requirement to not harm your neighbor through inaction, so let's apply some effing pressure. Folks like many of you guys are in a unique position to actually change people's opinions because you're working class but also progressive, which has become unusual. People on the wrong side of this issue will listen to you because you don't seem so different from them. If some goofball smart-ass hipster dude tries to talk to a truck driver about vaccines or civil rights, that conversation is a non-starter. However, if that truck driver watches you bust your ass for two days doing a removal in his backyard, he'll probably assign you alot more credibility. Right or wrong, this is how it is. Use your power and talk to people.
Just what we need, more "sheeple".

rico

Trump's "legacy" will be stellar! These vaccines exist right now only because of the 'Results' DNA this entrepreneurial President has. Since when did a 'Process' loving bureaucrat like all previous presidents ever do anything but punish those who DO and coddle those who DON'T do? This virus is bad, but it's the way nature works. Common sense and personal responsibility will save our asses a lot quicker and more effectively than all the preening, pandering, so-called 'experts' and criminals in government.
God bless President Donald J. Trump.
Thank god Donny got that wall built and Mexico payed for it because being impeach twice, losing the popular vote twice, having nearly half a million Americans killed by a virus during the last year of his presidency, and driving a growing economy in the fucking ditch doesn't shed a very favorable lite on his presidency... Theres also the matter of that little violent insurrection that he incited?

climbingmonkey24

Just what we need, more "sheeple".
All the people whining about COVID precautions are one of the reasons we are doing so bad with the virus because all you care about is yourself. This “it’s all about me and I’m not gonna be inconvenienced or be controlled” nonsense versus actually caring for other people.

Funny how the people who are against COVID precautions and think this is some hoax or way to control people call us sheeple for trying to take precautions, wearing masks, etc. yet you assholes don’t think your sheep for following the “anti-COVID” movement and spreading your bullshit conspiracy theories.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Thank god Donny got that wall built and Mexico payed for it because being impeach twice, losing the popular vote twice, having nearly half a million Americans killed by a virus during the last year of his presidency, and driving a growing economy in the fucking ditch doesn't shed a very favorable lite on his presidency... Theres also the matter of that little violent insurrection that he incited?
Obvious regurgitation of Obviously biased media propaganda. Please weigh BOTH sides of the political spectrum - without using late-night comics as your guide - and you'll see just how elitist, incestuous and corrupt the Washington/press cabal really is. Trump was (and still is) a mortal threat to the swine that feed off of the workingman - politicians!
Calling Maximilien Robespierre...can he be subcontracted? :)

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom