Covid Close To You

All the people whining about COVID precautions are one of the reasons we are doing so bad with the virus because all you care about is yourself. This “it’s all about me and I’m not gonna be inconvenienced or be controlled” nonsense versus actually caring for other people.

Funny how the people who are against COVID precautions and think this is some hoax or way to control people call us sheeple for trying to take precautions, wearing masks, etc. yet you assholes don’t think your sheep for following the “anti-COVID” movement and spreading your bullshit conspiracy theories.

Dumbass.
Masks are fine and probably work well when used correctly. I have no problem with people taking whatever precautions they determine best for themselves. I do, however, believe no one has my best interest at heart more than myself. I also believe that those who gain their power, wealth and very existence by telling us what's best for us - OR ELSE! - are doing so for just those very reasons.
I'm sure the Jews were told their "showers" were going to be good for them too!

climbingmonkey24

It’s not about what’s best for you only in times of a global pandemic, it’s about doing your part and what’s best for everyone. Being asked to wear a mask and social distance is a small inconvenience to save lives.

Almost 430,000 people have died and people still mock the virus, still think this is about control, etc. So sad to see how much selfishness, entitlement, and hate towards others there is going on right now.

rico

Obvious regurgitation of Obviously biased media propaganda. Please weigh BOTH sides of the political spectrum - without using late-night comics as your guide - and you'll see just how elitist, incestuous and corrupt the Washington/press cabal really is. Trump was (and still is) a mortal threat to the swine that feed off of the workingman - politicians!
Calling Maximilien Robespierre...can he be subcontracted? :)
I am sound to sleep by 8pm almost every night so please spare me your late-night comic bullshit...

Curious which part of my previous post is biased media propaganda buddy...Impeached twice? Lost popular vote twice? Drove our economy in the ditch? 430,000 of our fellow Americans dead from covid during the last year of Donald's presidency? Incited a mob to invade our Capital building in an attempt to circumvent the will of the American people...?

It’s not about what’s best for you only in times of a global pandemic, it’s about doing your part and what’s best for everyone. Being asked to wear a mask and social distance is a small inconvenience to save lives.

Almost 430,000 people have died and people still mock the virus, still think this is about control, etc. So sad to see how much selfishness, entitlement, and hate towards others there is going on right now.
Agreed! The power of fear has everyone scrambling for a sense of stability and safety. It's human nature. But when a sector of our society, that being the 'Ruling Class', rise up and take over, forcing their morality upon the very ones they should be serving, I call it as history's shown time and again: Power grab! Remember what Rahm Emanuel said, "never let a good crisis go to waste!"
One person lost is too many! I've lost family too! But life is to be endured. Our past generations have endured much worse and pushed through without abdicating their liberty and self respect to hypocrites and fools. I don't know why these so-called experts, media pukes and criminal politicians have become the omniscient deities everyone loves to bend over to.

I am sound to sleep by 8pm almost every fucking night so spare me the late-night comic bullshit...

Curious which part of my previous post is biased media propaganda buddy...Impeached twice? Lost popular vote twice? Drove our economy in the ditch? 430,000 of our fellow Americans dead from covid during the last year of Donald's presidency? Incited a mob to invade our Capital building in an attempt to circumvent the will of the American people...?
Your implications are deafening!

I am sound to sleep by 8pm almost every night so please spare me your late-night comic bullshit...

Granted, some of those at the Capitol broke the law and should be punished as such. however, if you look at what actually got damaged or abused, it's pretty clear that most of the protesters were there to protest. If that crowd were instead the savage mobs looting, raping and killing throughout the summer in our cities, the Capitol's rotunda wouldn't have a painting, statue or piece of copper plumbing left in the place! People who dont see a difference between the two are simply accepting what they're fed.
Sadly, they're two Americas right now. The values and morals of each have never been more starkly divided. I choose that which has build this country and improved the world.
Those who say Trump incited anything believe it because some TV effete told 'em so. Show me where Trump said the words. When you're sleeping, I'm paying attention.
God bless.

evo

Granted, some of those at the Capitol broke the law and should be punished as such. however, if you look at what actually got damaged or abused, it's pretty clear that most of the protesters were there to protest. If that crowd were instead the savage mobs looting, raping and killing throughout the summer in our cities, the Capitol's rotunda wouldn't have a painting, statue or piece of copper plumbing left in the place! People who dont see a difference between the two are simply accepting what they're fed.
Sadly, they're two Americas right now. The values and morals of each have never been more starkly divided. I choose that which has build this country and improved the world.
Those who say Trump incited anything believe it because some TV effete told 'em so. Show me where Trump said the words. When you're sleeping, I'm paying attention.
God bless.
“....it's pretty clear that most of the protesters were there to protest.”
This is something I’m curious about. Typically protesters don’t bring guns to protests. One thing that is surprisingly absent are number estimations. How many people total? How many stormed the capitol? How many broke in?

rico

God bless.
The full transcript of Donald's speech on January 6th-

https://wnyt.com/politics/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot/5977040/

Short and full video of Donald's speech-

The media didn't put these UnAmerican and Undemocratic words in Donald's mouth...

climbingmonkey24

“Peacefully and patriotically, make your voices known.”

That is so UnAmerican...
C’mon man.

Spreading lies about how the election was stolen, trying to overturn legal votes and encouraging people to “take back the country” goes against our democracy.

They’ve even interviewed people who were there and they said they showed up because they were encouraged to.

Last edited:

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
The election that we're questioning is the 2020 US Presidential Election. THis election has been questioned...a lot...and comes up clear.

Any other election is really irrelevant. Oranges and antelope sorta thing.

rico

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede."

Just one moment in an ocean of lies and disinformation with the intent of igniting and inciting his cult followers...I can do this all fucking day or you could simply be honest? Your fucking choice homie...

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom