Covid Close To You

Bart_

Well, hate to be a (tree)buzz kill, but yesterday was the next 20,000 lost souls - 340,000. The newly elected healthy 41 year old went from no biggie to gone south with no warning.

Do the right thing the New Years Eve, get through it happy to fight another day on the right side of healthy. Happy New Year :)

Brian55

Hey guys, still haven't had any side effects from the vaccine and at this point I will not. Anecdotal evidence from a sample of 1 person but my experience was fine.
Hopefully nothing comes from it in the long term. The manufacturers are granted exemption from ‘coronavirus vaccine liability claims’ because billion dollar corporations simply do not wish to pay for their fuck-ups.

evo

So this Brian55 dude has been on the Buzz for two years, and has 85 posts in total.. I don't know how many posts per page, but he has 5 pages of posts. Over three of these pages of posts have been on this topic, and a page and a half on that god forsaken Tapered hinge thread.

Only 10 posts outside of that.

Dude has had very little to contribute over the past few years, but his meme's sure are building up his credibility as a valued member here.

@Brian55 dude just start your own damn thread. You still can't answer my question, which is challenging you to think about your view points. Obviously you are right about everything so go start your own thread about your righteousness, I have a few old worn out socks I could donate to this nonexistent thread. might come in handy as sock puppets, and clean up rags after you get done stroking your own ego.

Brian55

So this Brian55 dude has been on the Buzz for two years, and has 85 posts in total.. I don't know how many posts per page, but he has 5 pages of posts. Over three of these pages of posts have been on this topic, and a page and a half on that god forsaken Tapered hinge thread.

Only 10 posts outside of that.

Dude has had very little to contribute over the past few years, but his meme's sure are building up his credibility as a valued member here.

@Brian55 dude just start your own damn thread. You still can't answer my question, which is challenging you to think about your view points. Obviously you are right about everything so go start your own thread about your righteousness, I have a few old worn out socks I could donate to this nonexistent thread. might come in handy as sock puppets, and clean up rags after you get done stroking your own ego.
I'll be more than happy to go back to lurking on tree related threads, as soon as this is shit show is over. May 2021 bring better days. Happy new year to all.

Reach

Brian55

A tiny sampling of the wonders of my California... You should come visit sometime and we could go for a nice long walk in the woods..... View attachment 72442 View attachment 72444 View attachment 72445 View attachment 72446 View attachment 72447 View attachment 72448 View attachment 72449 View attachment 72450 View attachment 72451
Your California and the one he's referring to are two different worlds. Are you happy with the people in charge? And yes, I'd love to go for a tour, regardless of our differences in an online forum. Visited WA and OR as a teen and loved it.

climbingmonkey24

Believe me? No. Question the narrative being pushed by the corporate media, yes.
Meanwhile, hospitals are on the verge of collapsing because they can’t handle the number of patients, 3,000+ people dying a day, 200k+ cases a day...but your skeptical on the legitimacy of this Pandemic. Whatever floats your boat I guess Brian.

Bart_

360,000 another 20,000 and now you've got crazy going on in the white house. my sympathies.

The numbers are still going up. Probably a lot of sobering up going on today and realization. Another inlaw relative in the UK passed after a month of intubation.

Thanks for the pics Rico.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom