Covid Close To You

climbingmonkey24

Keep posting your bullshit COVID memes mocking the virus and the people who take the virus seriously, meanwhile there are people lying in the ICU hoping to make it through another night struggling to breathe you fool.

Brian55

Keep posting your bullshit COVID memes mocking the virus and the people who take the virus seriously, meanwhile there are people lying in the ICU hoping to make it through another night struggling to breathe you fool.
This is true regardless, people die. Where are the numbers, where are the bodies? I'll be the first to apologize and admit I was wrong if this proves to be worse than I'm making it out to be. It took almost nine months of fear mongering before someone I personally know actually caught covid. A handful more since. I know a lot of people and have a ton of elderly family. No deaths so far.

evo

I understand your situation, and gave my condolences.

Is saving a few elderly with co-morbidities worth shutting everything down and tanking the economy? Completely altering life almost 100% negatively (the 1% seem to be doing quite well during this fiasco) for the rest of the population?
I’m not seeking your condolences, just answer the damn question. Were the doctors wrong on my dad’s death certificate?
To me it doesn’t matter, he is dead.
To you arguing about co-morbidity and fake numbers of covid deaths it obviously matters. So answer the damn question! Or are you too cowardly to admit that there is more complexity to each and every co-morbidity, yet you seem to be entitled enough to have an opinion on every case and it’s all just some big conspiracy?
I’ve heard all this talk before and it’s not too far off from eugenics. “Fuck the sick and weak” “they are going to die anyway “. While we are at it what should we blame bipoc for? What about the queers? Should they be the first to get the vaccine?
I know my reality and covid is real. Regardless of deaths what about the ~20% with life altering damage to their bodies? What about ~30% who get seriously fucked up for months on end from the virus? Sure they aren’t dead, but they likely wished they were for a while longer than I care to experience.

Brian55

I’m not seeking your condolences, just answer the damn question. Were the doctors wrong on my dad’s death certificate?
To me it doesn’t matter, he is dead.
To you arguing about co-morbidity and fake numbers of covid deaths it obviously matters. So answer the damn question! Or are you too cowardly to admit that there is more complexity to each and every co-morbidity, yet you seem to be entitled enough to have an opinion on every case and it’s all just some big conspiracy?
I’ve heard all this talk before and it’s not too far off from eugenics. “Fuck the sick and weak” “they are going to die anyway “. While we are at it what should we blame bipoc for? What about the queers? Should they be the first to get the vaccine?
I know my reality and covid is real. Regardless of deaths what about the ~20% with life altering damage to their bodies? What about ~30% who get seriously fucked up for months on end from the virus? Sure they aren’t dead, but they likely wished they were for a while longer than I care to experience.
If it doesn't matter to you, who would it matter to other than other immediate family and close friends. Worried about eugenics? Research Bill Gates, his father and their opinions on population control. It's a very exclusive club and we aren't in it.

evo

If it doesn't matter to you, who would it matter to other than other immediate family and close friends. Worried about eugenics? Research Bill Gates, his father and their opinions on population control. It's a very exclusive club and we aren't in it.
you still can't answer the question? You sir are the one stating that 96% of the deaths are not covid deaths but co-morbity and it's just some conspiracy to generate mass hysteria so the government can control the population.. Next they are going to forcefully implant microchips in all of us... Funny thing is they don't need to do that at all.. Most all of us willingly carry tracking devices that can also record conversations, track our interests... With cell phones why in the hell would the government need to implant anything forcefully when we all elect to carry and pay for the perfect microchip?
So sir, answer the question and then piss off back under the rock you crawled out from. There are plenty of other places you can find like minded nitwits.

Brian55

you still can't answer the question? You sir are the one stating that 96% of the deaths are not covid deaths but co-morbity and it's just some conspiracy to generate mass hysteria so the government can control the population.. Next they are going to forcefully implant microchips in all of us... Funny thing is they don't need to do that at all.. Most all of us willingly carry tracking devices that can also record conversations, track our interests... With cell phones why in the hell would the government need to implant anything forcefully when we all elect to carry and pay for the perfect microchip?
So sir, answer the question and then piss off back under the rock you crawled out from. There are plenty of other places you can find like minded nitwits.
Partially correct. 94% according to the CDC, which being a gov. operation I would think would be skewed much more in favor of their narrative, but it is buried in the fine print, so they're not exactly advertising it, and media certainly won't report it. There's no need for them to forcefully do anything, at least not in an obvious and violent manner. Cell phone tracking, wrist worn devices, and other forms of ID, used as proof of vaccination will come first. But you'll only need them for access to certain things they can easily mandate, such as schools, hospitals, air travel, gov. buildings etc. Then it will start to spread and be required by every day places, like grocery stores, your employer, big box stores etc. At that point, they'll start selling the microchip option as an all in one convenience item. Proof of vax, ID, Driver's license, digital currency wallet, etc. all combined into a chip in your wrist. "Who wouldn't want that? It's for safety, think of the children and the elderly" will likely be the sales pitch. Technology isn't always a plus, especially when used nefariously by people with money and power, who's only goal is to turn us back into slaves. People are all too eager to embrace these types of "conveniences" as attention spans get shorter, and immediate gratification becomes the norm.

Nice try with the ad-homs. I will continue attempting to get people to wake up and question the narrative, posting in places where people aren't. If you don't enjoy the content, simply skip over it, or change the channel.

rico

This is after all a thread for members to share their personal expoeriences with covid....If you want to continue ranting disinformation, conspiratorial nonsense, misleading memes, and general paranoid insanity maybe you should start your own thread. Just a thought buddy......

Reactions: evo

Brian55

This is after all a thread for members to share their personal expoeriences with covid....If you want to continue ranting disinformation, conspiratorial nonsense, misleading memes, and general paranoid insanity maybe you should start your own thread. Just a thought buddy......
I could see and appreciate that, if it wasn't for the constant update of the same numbers that are already plastered all over every main stream media outlet. These could just as easily be labeled disinformation, misleading, and paranoid insanity. When others started to call out the b.s., I started to chime in as well.

Government is the undisputed world champion of murder and waste.

Let's put them in charge of healthcare. Seems logical.

evo

Partially correct. 94% according to the CDC, which being a gov. operation I would think would be skewed much more in favor of their narrative, but it is buried in the fine print, so they're not exactly advertising it, and media certainly won't report it. There's no need for them to forcefully do anything, at least not in an obvious and violent manner. Cell phone tracking, wrist worn devices, and other forms of ID, used as proof of vaccination will come first. But you'll only need them for access to certain things they can easily mandate, such as schools, hospitals, air travel, gov. buildings etc. Then it will start to spread and be required by every day places, like grocery stores, your employer, big box stores etc. At that point, they'll start selling the microchip option as an all in one convenience item. Proof of vax, ID, Driver's license, digital currency wallet, etc. all combined into a chip in your wrist. "Who wouldn't want that? It's for safety, think of the children and the elderly" will likely be the sales pitch. Technology isn't always a plus, especially when used nefariously by people with money and power, who's only goal is to turn us back into slaves. People are all too eager to embrace these types of "conveniences" as attention spans get shorter, and immediate gratification becomes the norm.

Nice try with the ad-homs. I will continue attempting to get people to wake up and question the narrative, posting in places where people aren't. If you don't enjoy the content, simply skip over it, or change the channel.
You sir are a troll, you still cannot answer my question.

evo

I’ve already mentioned that... it’s hopeless, just another space taking woke savior sticking his opinion in when it wasn’t consensual... I’m done playing nice...

Brian55

I’ve already mentioned that... it’s hopeless, just another space taking woke savior sticking his opinion in when it wasn’t consensual... I’m done playing nice...
You didn't have any issues with others questioning the nonsense.

Tuebor

Or maybe try asking her what she wants?

This appears to be as relevant today as when it was written in 1948 by CS Lewis. Just substitute 'COVID-19' for 'atomic bomb'.

View attachment 72395
This sounds like the intellectual foundation for the coach Bob Knight "...if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it" philosophy. Substitute covid for rape.

climbingmonkey24

Actually a lot of healthcare workers / nurses I believe have stepped up and try to act as support / comfort for people isolated in the ICU. I remember around Thanksgiving they showed a picture of a doctor hugging an elderly man who was in isolation.

A good example of showing compassion and care for one another, even if it's a complete stranger.

climbingmonkey24

It is a situation that should never have happened in the first place.

Well, when you have a bunch of people who are in denial about COVID, keep mocking the virus and not taking precautions, what do you expect? The last two days we've recorded near 4,000 deaths and it's only rising. Wake up people. Take the precautions so we can save lives!

It's heartbreaking, tremendously...but they can't just let anyone into a COVID ward for their own safety and that of the staff and patients. This in itself should wake people up to realize this virus is real.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom