Search results

  1. Treezybreez

    use tail to setup secondary system

    I use the Blake’s as well. The fun part is remembering how to tie it.
  2. Treezybreez

    Work Photos

    This one was fun. I decided to put a ratchet strap above the felling cut to prevent barber chairing. Couldn’t have been more pleased with the lay. Top was very hollow.
  3. Treezybreez

    Ben "Stihlmad" Williams

    I wonder if the Australian police would be willing to do a wellness check on him. Maybe he’s at his 20acre farm? I hope and pray that he is ok.
  4. Treezybreez

    China !

    The sky walk was pretty cool. I thought it was amusing when he started questioning his safety gear and the guy who hooked him up with it.
  5. Treezybreez

    Rigging Point Failure

    It almost looks like the branch had sustained vertical splitting due to strong winds in the past. Partially compartmentalized, but not before decay set in. Glad you were ok Steve.
  6. Treezybreez

    JAARS (Jungle Aviation And Radio Service)

    Yes, I miss Peru and its people very much. I was blessed to see very remote Jungle, with zero light pollution. Plants and animals that would blow your mind. And friendships that were closer than family.
  7. Treezybreez

    JAARS (Jungle Aviation And Radio Service)

    Yes, they are the rats of the water.
  8. Treezybreez

    JAARS (Jungle Aviation And Radio Service)

    Here’s me with my two best friends. They were from the Ashanica tribe.
  9. Treezybreez

    JAARS (Jungle Aviation And Radio Service)

    My dad was a pilot with JAARS for 25 years. We used to strap an aluminum canoe onto one side of this floatplane and go fishing 5min from the mission base in Peru.
  10. Treezybreez

    Climbers for Christ

    This is a great interview:
  11. Treezybreez

    Make Us Laugh :)

    With this heat, I thought they were just bringing a shade tree home to plant.
  12. Treezybreez

    Hypoxylon Canker? :(

    Looks like Hypoxylon to me. Around here Red Oak suffer the most from it followed by White Oak. Western Live Oaks are in the Red Oak family I believe.
  13. Treezybreez

    PNW laminated rot, overgrowth, hoarding, demo, GTG?

    I hear a low boy trailer is pretty desirable…
  14. Treezybreez

    Volunteer Trees for growing

    I keep bread bags and napkins or paper towels in my truck. If there’s a small tree specimen that I want to bring home, I can wrap the roots in moist paper towels and put them in the bag. Some make it and some don’t. The seedlings that I keep in pots until I’m ready to plant have the best chance...
  15. Treezybreez

    Arts and Crafts

    It’s a branch collar. Used a hot coal from my camp fire to hollow some of it out.
  16. Treezybreez

    Arts and Crafts

    @Serf Life , your spoons look better.
  17. Treezybreez

    Arts and Crafts

    Giant spoon from White Oak
  18. Treezybreez

    Work Photos

    Interesting looking failure. Around here, Rhododendron don’t do well unless they are in partial shade. Even then, they might not live.
  19. Treezybreez

    Make Us Laugh :)

    Maybe he just wanted his lodge to be connected to the grid? ;)

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom