Search results

  1. Daniel

    Covid Close To You

  2. Daniel

    Covid Close To You

  3. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Are you guys seeing the cartoons about Trump produced by Iran with AI rap... its great entertainment
  4. Daniel

    Artemis II

    And of course the climategate emails are not the only example we have of scientists at the highest level in their fields conspiring to hide the truth from the public's eye... When I hear some naive kid say "I believe in science", I just laugh. I reported last week for RealClearInvestigations...
  5. Daniel

    Artemis II

    are you familiar with the climategate emails? Do you know that climate scientists conspired to hide data that did not fit their model of man-made climate change? Do you understand how the international data on climate was collected, and withheld, and who controlled the secret logarithms used to...
  6. Daniel

    Artemis II

    I had a client t g at was a chemistry professor.. he had 27 patents.. a total geek. As hecwas writing me the check, we got to talking. Hd told me that him.sndbhis scientist buddies had been studying the subject and there was no significant warming and to the extent there was, carbon dioxide had...
  7. Daniel

    Artemis II

    common sense goes a long way where science falls short... When Trump first asked NASA to put a man back on the moon at the beginning of his first term, they said, "give us 17 years." He said "make it ten." When the Chinese announced they were going to put a man on the moon in 2011, their target...
  8. Daniel

    Artemis II

    anyone who thinks man walked on the moon in the 1960s is foolish.. as in you were easy to fool....
  9. Daniel

    Who wins?

    It could be even darker than that. All the infrastructure set up to monitor and arrest aliens will be turned on citizens when the police state comes to be.
  10. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

  11. Daniel

    Tree video drama

    I must have missed that one... got a link? thanks
  12. Daniel

    Tree video drama

    Great post... I AM a pull rope guy, almost exclusively and rarely rely on wedges... but east coast hardwoods are a different animal altogether and I'm in the bucket so if the roots give out, I still go hime to dinner. I took a huge top out of a long dead ash out years ago, maybe 2009... before...
  13. Daniel

    another ugly stump

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1BoofHWVdz/
  14. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

  15. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    They may have blown it on that one.
  16. Daniel

    another ugly stump

  17. Daniel

    another ugly stump

  18. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    They're gonn a Nuke Iran , throw the world ion total chaos and say we need a one world government... this is calculated destruction of the oresent world order to usher in totalalitarian control...
  19. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    and this from a few days ago: I will never understand how my Christian friends support the unjustifiable and unprovoked attack on Iran. War mongers don't get mulligans. I condem anyone that supports the attacks in Iran. Your stupidity is astounding. Have you learned nothing from history? How...
  20. Daniel

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    I posted this on my facebook page: War mongers don't get mulligans... It's bewildering to see my maga friends still supporting Trump. That's not America first.. This war is a disaster. WORLDWIDE DISASTER. The damage done to the world fuel supply cannot be undone anytime soon. It's not just oil...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom