Search results

  1. southsoundtree

    Bid that tree!

    Mega slick
  2. southsoundtree

    Rebuilding blue/ silver akimbo

    Anyone know the manufacturer rebuild price?
  3. southsoundtree

    JHA/JSA template form

    I'm torn between having a form (blah blah blah same old thing) and forcing people to generate site specific responses in real time writing as we go. The form would be faster. Maybe more comprehensive in breadth, with the ability to go deeper. I think a Biz Forms thread would be useful...
  4. southsoundtree

    Bid that tree!

    Seems to be like a static cable on the end of a stick-crane boom or an 'knuckeless' boom with a hook. Seems very useful. I figured wood miller told me a long time ago that they are useful for picking butt logs
  5. southsoundtree

    Fu*%face Von Clownstick

    Over $7 gallon of Diesel near me. All 'cause of that Green New Deal or some other fault of 'the previous admin". Trump has the accountability of a 4 year old on a bad day. At least the 4 year old is out of diapers.
  6. southsoundtree

    Bid that tree!

    Would your crane guys work with 50% capacity picks? 40%? Idk about the tele v. crane .
  7. southsoundtree

    Root Collar Excavation/ Stem-girdling Root Pruning thread

    A balancing act between impact and benefit. Multiple years of treatment May be appropriate. Start manual soil removal a ways out from the trunk and work inward. Carefully push a blunt shovel into soil feeling for resistance then carefully lever the soil with the handle. Useful tools...
  8. southsoundtree

    Hands turning dark/purple

    Gripper gloves require less hand force than bare, ime. Pickeroons and Husqy hand tongs can reduce strain, generally speaking, for everyone. I haven't tried a pulp hook, yet.
  9. southsoundtree

    ISO kids harness

    Ouistiti can used supplemental padding, I think.
  10. southsoundtree

    JHA/JSA template form

    Tyvm @Brando CalPankian
  11. southsoundtree

    JHA/JSA template form

    Curious, too.
  12. southsoundtree

    Hands turning dark/purple

    https://gorvex.com/products/portwest-a790-series-anti-vibration-gloves?variant=40617270116423&country=US&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23771930529&gbraid=0AAAAADM8CFcP4VrVKMsuhUBFVarwjzK7T&gclid=...
  13. southsoundtree

    Hands turning dark/purple

    Anti- vibe gloves can't hurt
  14. southsoundtree

    Bid that tree!

    Is there a central rigging point or two, to lift and lower some leads? Telehandler access? Hauling? Stump? What's on the other side? Species? Dimensions? Access? Obstacles?
  15. southsoundtree

    The most dangerous work yet

    Damn. I hope you heal well. I hope you get a lawyer and significant due compensation. No joke.
  16. southsoundtree

    Huge sale

    Water under the bridge, fellers. Same team. Happy Joe's legit. Legit people don't tend to bawk.
  17. southsoundtree

    Huge sale

    I'd like a wrench, too, please.
  18. southsoundtree

    Huge sale

    Ahhh, nobody. I buy stuff from Treebay routinely. He's an old member who doesn't have a posting history. Pictures could be legit or stock. I thought maybe I wanted a RW.
  19. southsoundtree

    Huge sale

    Hey Joe! Do you know anyone on the forum that will vouch for you? Willing to share a receipt via DM to show your the real deal? I think it will grease the wheels. Thanks.
  20. southsoundtree

    Which thread do you sell a whole business in?

    Hood River is a great location for anyone who doesn't know.

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom