And I say no. All in writing, I gave three options of no cleanup, organized with mini, chip brush and leave logs. Some folks just don't get a quote or response if there's a weird vibe too. Being burned sucks, but will almost certainly happen again, damnit.
Reminded me of this '20 job, biggest oak was about 30" dbh and other two were ~24". Crashed all the brush then felled the pegs onto the pile, must have sucked so bad to cleanup.
Tractor pushing the 8k lb chipper up an old tote rd, maxed out on the steep parts but made it. Locking rear diff ftw. Easier than hand-hauling up and around the house!
Finished getting an adapter setup to run the mini bmg on the tractor for more options and backup machine. Welder friend fabbed up the backing on a blank plate so the implement gets bolted from the bottom. I described what I wanted and he made it real, which is always cool. Tracked down adapters...
Cosmoline (crc marine rust inhibitor) is used for electrical connections in a bunch of boat stuff, fittings in an outboard can look brand new for yrs. Not sticky and holds on very well, after it gets all the way dry maybe do some coating? Or make a wee roof for the box...
We sawed right through a hive in middle of snowy winter at an old company. Felt like shit but had zero idea or signs to let us know. Client hadn't noticed...
Most fun I've had in a while today. Got a call from a friend and they had a beesuit and bee-guru waiting. Treemo light with bdb on squir, 2500t with canola. Retrievable ring and ring along with a sling setup so I could clip vs tie. Bees were super chill and had made a bunch of brood/honey where...
Cars and ladders... Feel for you and the family, that's super rough stuff and hopefully doesn't turn into lifelong anxiety for them or you (like my mom)!