Latest activity

  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Beech Leaf Disease.
    From what I've read/learned (mostly Cleveland Metroparks where it was first identified) its understory trees in a forest. They would...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Treezybreez's post in the thread Beech Leaf Disease with Like Like.
    Well, thanks guys. With all the BLD hype, I keep watching my tree like a hawk.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Beech Leaf Disease with Like Like.
    I didn't realize small trees were affected worse, I guess that makes sense though since they have smaller energy reserves, but I guessed...
  • Brando CalPankian
    That would make a lot of sense. I've got a low resting heart rate too. Is there, like, risk of damage to the hands from it?
  • M
    Merle Nelson reacted to snunyabizness's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    seriously. maybe take some time to find out what this guy likes and then gift him with one. money is cool. but a gift is something memorable
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread Hands turning dark/purple with Like Like.
    If you broke your neck it could be a thoracic outlet issue, my AC joints have thickened so my hands end up speckled purple/pink more...
  • P
    pcpTR33 replied to the thread Hands turning dark/purple.
    If you broke your neck it could be a thoracic outlet issue, my AC joints have thickened so my hands end up speckled purple/pink more...
  • flushcut
    flushcut replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Take the fence apart and send it. Top rail is already bent, a post will need to be removed. It will probably add two hours to the total job.
  • D
    davidwyby replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Bwahahaha!
  • D
    davidwyby replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    Has teh canker
    • IMG_0334.webp
    • IMG_0599.webp
  • Brando CalPankian
    Yeah I read stress can. I've been working on managing that. I might have to bite the bullet and go. I hate going, they just say "you...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to ATH's post in the thread Hands turning dark/purple with Like Like.
    Probably worth a visit to a doc - a visit shouldn't be a few hundred dollars max. That's not nothing, but its less than 1 month...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Hands turning dark/purple.
    Probably worth a visit to a doc - a visit shouldn't be a few hundred dollars max. That's not nothing, but its less than 1 month...
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I bet you could calm them down. Small picks, baby steps,, Some of the crazy trees you do I wouldn’t touch without a crane. Just so much...
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to Njdelaney's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Leave that thing alone! It got that big in the desert and they want to lose all that shade?? Oh and $7k all day

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom