Whiskey Whiskey Whiskey

Jonny

Did the scotch thing take some getting used to? Acquired taste? My bro was quite upset when I tried his and spit it out, I guess it was expensive and really fine... idk I’ll take cheap old Jameson over that any day.

Might pop the question in a few months and maybe get married in a couple years... no idea about venue or what we’re wearing or who’s invited or if it’ll be a Catholic or Jedi ceremony. But I have decided I’ll have a bottle of Midleton there. 07A23E61-D214-425B-B707-7792E9BFC709.jpeg

JD3000

Most well-known member
Did the scotch thing take some getting used to? Acquired taste? My bro was quite upset when I tried his and spit it out, I guess it was expensive and really fine... idk I’ll take cheap old Jameson over that any day.

Might pop the question in a few months and maybe get married in a couple years... no idea about venue or what we’re wearing or who’s invited or if it’ll be a Catholic or Jedi ceremony. But I have decided I’ll have a bottle of Midleton there. View attachment 70016
I am very particular about Scotch and only like unpeated kinds. Otherwise I find them to be smokey and gross.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom