Today....

27RMT0N

genuine job satisfaction grin... The views...wow
My sister used to live in Tacoma... Are you anywhere close?

It doesn't get boring, that's for sure. Well, actually brush dragging does... And yah, I'm in that general area, a ways north up in the islands.

Serf Life

Picked my chipper up! It had an engine failure June 16th and is now completely rebuilt. Shop picked up labor and some of the parts as they put in the [used]engine a few years back, I paid 6k in parts but total bill was $9400. Hits keep comin’, it should be better next year.

rico

As safe a possible.. Hunker down in our cabin with a few hospital grade air purifiers running WFO... Trying our best not to suffocate. Good fucking times!

Serf Life

Town next to my family just got evacuated. Talked to dad this morning and it looked like it was snowing, but ash. Crazy red glow and can’t see shit, bit worried.

27RMT0N

Huh, I thought it wasn't here yet. The STIHL website still just says 'Not Available', and the only videos I've come across have been Europeans, but I haven't looked in a while. Looks like a sexy saw though, honestly I'll probably just buy one.

27RMT0N

500i is available in the US but only limited quantities. I got the first of two in my area. 8 allotted to my state.
What was the price? In terms of saws that size I've got an 046 and 661, any thoughts on how it feels and preforms compared to those?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom