Today....

CjM

Participating member
Sick! Living and working in disaster areas is tough, glad you had something else to focus on for a bit.

@Anawan rids a huge southern red oak of some pesky deadwood over comm lines
2A1DA9E5-03BB-4309-884D-147FE35CEEF8.jpeg

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
It's obviously a bummer for all those people having to deal with damage, but I've always wanted to work a big storm event, lots of interesting problem solving. Haven't had the chance yet.

So I posted my view from this tree the other day, but the customer just sent me their photo which I thought was pretty cool:

000 srs edit 02.jpg

Jzack605

Participating member
Weird past two days of storm work. Finally a weekend off. Got absolutely lit up by yellow jackets today. A big Norway maple failed and the limb was hanging by a cable we had installed over an old historical home. My hand had four Yellowjackets stinging me through those thick atlas gloves and getting stung through pants, shirt and face. I sprinted down a steep hill, nearly off a 10’ drop to the front yard where they followed me. I stripped down to my underwear on a busy street as a few were caught under my shirt and pants. Was probably quite a site for passerby’s.

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
genuine job satisfaction grin... The views...wow
My sister used to live in Tacoma... Are you anywhere close?

It doesn't get boring, that's for sure. Well, actually brush dragging does... And yah, I'm in that general area, a ways north up in the islands.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom