The Past 4 Years

Meanwhile here on planet earth Trump is the shit head who inherited 100's of million of dollars, and played more golf than any president in our nations history. In fact he was MIA for the last few month as 3000-4000 Americans were dying daily from Covid.. Historic shit head....

Troll ignore button engaged....
How can one man, albeit a president, really save one human from contracting, dying, or otherwise avoid the perils of nature? If Fantasy Land really existed, don't you think we'd all be there by now? I DO like being thought of as a troll, however! ;)

Mitch Hoy

Adopting any plan for the coronavirus would have been a great start. Trump knew how bad it was and politicized his supporters against the most effective barrier for spread, mask wearing. He got his supporters to aid the manslaughter of hundreds of thousands, afflicting many more with chronic effects from the virus. He got you to bitch about 11,000 pipeline jobs while his no response tanked the economy and broke apart the lives of so many more. You guys sing the praises of rugged individualism while the people you elect rob the treasury to give bailouts and subsidies to wallstreet and big ag, and then whine when brown people working for slave wages to keep your whole pyramid scheme aloft say they’ve had enough. You’re probably where you’re at because someone before you got 80 free acres of native land. Then their children or grandchildren had it good in postwar America, when progressive tax rates forced large corporations to reinvest in their work force, sharing the wealth. You’re high on privilege, and angry that there seems to be less of it for you these days. The last 40 years of “trickle down” has trickled us dry. Not the “welfare state.”

HigherGroundArborist

I still don’t understand, you guys are still claiming that Trump mishandled the Chinese Communist Party virus. He immediately banned travel from China and was criticized for being xenophobic. He cut through miles of red tape that allowed companies to produce a vaccine in less than a year. He empowered governors to determine the best course of action for their states. California and New York who have had the most oppressive regulations are the ones struggling the most. President Biden’s strategy: restricting travel from other countries, administering vaccines...all things Trump did. Nothing new, other than President Biden admitting nothing will improve with the virus until the fall.

climbingmonkey24

We have the worst COVID problem across the globe and thousands of people are dying a day and you’ve got the nerve to defend the way it was handled in the last year? Praising the way it was handled? You’ve gotta be kidding.

Jack shit was done about it on the national level except downplay it, ignore science and medical advice and let it spiral out of control.

THey don't like it...

You seem determined to paint me as narrow minded, racist and unsympathetic. I get that, but I'll bet we can both agree that Corporate welfare is more abused than utilized properly.
Personal welfare, as in the form of food, money, housing, and the like, are also grotesquely abused and wasted. I've spent years donating time and energy in volunteering on the so-called 'front-line' of poverty and I can tell you that the thing most lacking in this area is there willingness to behave, follow certain rules and go without the pleasures they feel entitled to. I have no problem with people living the way they choose within the law, but do it on your dime not mine. This country provides all the education and opportunity to succeed on your own and then be an example for another to achieve the same. Way too many people (and businesses) see tapping into the great
Adopting any plan for the coronavirus would have been a great start. Trump knew how bad it was and politicized his supporters against the most effective barrier for spread, mask wearing. He got his supporters to aid the manslaughter of hundreds of thousands, afflicting many more with chronic effects from the virus. He got you to bitch about 11,000 pipeline jobs while his no response tanked the economy and broke apart the lives of so many more. You guys sing the praises of rugged individualism while the people you elect rob the treasury to give bailouts and subsidies to wallstreet and big ag, and then whine when brown people working for slave wages to keep your whole pyramid scheme aloft say they’ve had enough. You’re probably where you’re at because someone before you got 80 free acres of native land. Then their children or grandchildren had it good in postwar America, when progressive tax rates forced large corporations to reinvest in their work force, sharing the wealth. You’re high on privilege, and angry that there seems to be less of it for you these days. The last 40 years of “trickle down” has trickled us dry. Not the “welfare state.”
Its so easy to blame everything on somebody or something else. You get out of this life what you're willing to put into it. Period. If 'good intentions' paved the road to hell, then 'excuses' repaved it with union/government excess!
Lets see if the Democrats save us from big, bad mother nature. :O

HigherGroundArborist

We have the worst COVID problem across the globe and thousands of people are dying a day and you’ve got the nerve to defend the way it was handled in the last year? Praising the way it was handled? You’ve gotta be kidding.

Jack shit was done about it on the national level except downplay it, ignore science and medical advice and let it spiral out of control.
We’ll have to agree to disagree there

Thank you all for lively, passionate and well-put conversation! As it is written, "Iron sharpens iron" (Pr.27:17). Gotta go git'me summa dat government cheese fo' dinna!

NOTE: Typing in affected dialect is considered racist. You just got your one warning. Tom

And that right there is the problem.

Think it over for a while.

Treebuzz is not Facebook. Using lies and slurs to support your opinion doesn't work.

Thankfully, your opinions don't constitute truth. Slurs, as you consider them, are merely words that can and should be used to convey an the appropriate sentiment or description. I'm sorry if my legitimate, carefully considered positions on today's serious topics offend you. I am quite comfortable in my beliefs and love the opportunity to have this back-and-forth! Oh, by the way, Facebook is the devil! ;)

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
But, as a benevolent dictator who runs Treebuzz with an iron fist inside a velvet glove I have no obligation to tolerate nasty slurs and lies. You're not the one who decides what is legitimate.

ANd...don't even think about bending this conversation towards censorship. You've got no standing.

@HigherGroundArborist

Doing the copy/paste is sure a dodgie way of carrying on a conversation. All of us seem to have read other sources.

You asked for a thread to talk about the soon..not soon enough...former occupier of the WhiteHouse is gone. You've claimed to want to talk about the office of the President but none of what you've shared is framed in what the office is about.

You've ben asked by others to define and expand YOUR ideas...use original thought not copy/paste

Pick one item in your latest post and tell us how it's actually manifested itself in your real life.

Well....???
Sourcing other's material to illustrate a point doesn't suggest a lack of comprehension of the subject at hand. Quite the opposite really, Mr. HigherGround has his ammunition at the ready and delivers it in the most efficient way possible. Those who simply want to cry "Orange man BAD!" should try to find some of their own material to support such eruditition.

But, as a benevolent dictator who runs Treebuzz with an iron fist inside a velvet glove I have no obligation to tolerate nasty slurs and lies. You're not the one who decides what is legitimate.

ANd...don't even think about bending this conversation towards censorship. You've got no standing.
Then what IS censorship? My points are widely shared, evidence supported and well within the bounds of social acceptability. What valid reason could you have for removing my opinion from the conversation?
As dictator, you clearly warned that this forum may not be for the thin skinned. I don't engage in ad hominem attacks and never support violence and apart from the occasional colloquialism, I take the high road in all my dialogue.
Tree guys should have the toughest skin around! My apologies if an alternative view has caused any chafing.

Last edited:

rico

Y
Thank you all for lively, passionate and well-put conversation! As it is written, "Iron sharpens iron" (Pr.27:17). Gotta go git'me summa dat government cheese fo' dinna!

NOTE: Typing in affected dialect is considered racist. You just got your one warning. Tom
I for one am utterly shocked that Chip's a fucking racist.....

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom