The Past 4 Years

rico

Last edited:

owScott

What is this 'distract' and 'arguing in a box'? I promote my ideology and criticize the news of the day. Allowing for imperfect communication skills; and an average command of the facts, my arguments are made in the hopes of full transparency and clarity. No evasion or boxes involved.
These kinds of debates outside rarely happen without someone eventually taking a swing, so mutual growth never happens. Your zeal and perspective provide me the motivation to assess my arguments like nothing else out there and to hopefully present them in a more coherent fashion. This is good stuff, even IF you're fighting a loosing battle! ...Now c'mon, THAT was kinda funny!:)
Did you notice when you asked what is distract and arguing in a box I explained what I meant. I didnt start talking about Biden or his kids or climate change, that would be a distraction. If asked agian I will make another attempt to explain my statements from another perspective not pivet to another subject. Continuing to do this will get us no where, hence stuck in box.

Last edited:

owScott

two in this convo..they're just as awful as dad and gramps
Don Jr killing rare beautiful animals for sport, because he has money to burn puts him squarely in the shit bag column, end of story for me. These are spoiled rich kids who live in a bubble then get painted as victims.

owScott

People that are self described as hard working, self reliant, believe in self responsibilty and will prosper in spite of things. Why are these people so worried about whats going on with other people then?

Mitch Hoy

People that are self described as hard working, self reliant, believe in self responsibilty and will prosper in spite of things. Why are these people so worried about whats going on with other people then?
They are the party of responsibility, unless they are responsible.
I keep coming back to this, they are the party of the easy answer, the convenient cop-out. The quick money.

27RMT0N

This guy is just a troll.

How many posts has he had in the actual tree work discussions and how many have been in this BS pro Tr**p thread and the COVID thread? Check for yourself if you don't know the answer, because I have and it's very clear this person isn't here for the main purpose of this forum, nor an honest debate in these particular threads. Seeing so many here take the bait and get angry is unfortunate.

Last edited:

27RMT0N

"The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia is a geopolitical book by Aleksandr Dugin. It has had some influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites and has been used as a textbook in the Academy of the General Staff of the Russian military. Its publication in 1997 was well received in Russia. Powerful Russian political figures subsequently took an interest in Dugin, a Russian eurasianist, fascist and nationalist who has developed a close relationship with Russia's Academy of the General Staff."

In the United States:

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".

Edit: and I'm not saying this person is necessarily a Russian troll (which has been a proven operation in America https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency) but they are sure following the same playbook.

Last edited:

owScott

This guy is just a troll.

How many posts has he had in the actual tree work discussions and how many have been in this BS pro Tr**p thread and the COVID thread? Check for yourself if you don't know the answer, because I have and it's very clear this person isn't here for the main purpose of this forum, nor an honest debate in these particular threads. Seeing so many here take the bait and get angry is unfortunate.
Yep, already did that homework and you are correct. No anger here, just bored sitting at home recovimg from surgery throwing apples off the bridge.

Yep, already did that homework and you are correct. No anger here, just bored sitting at home recovimg from surgery throwing apples off the bridge.
Yup, right on! Home recovering from exactly that. You guys hate invalids (temporary) too! Little engagement in other areas because someone’s choice in 10mm or 11mm doesn’t change the world we live in and most appear very competent...Especially that TreeSpyder guy!!...so what’s to debate? I told someone, this is NOT what I do (social media) when whole. What the hell is a troll? I’m 6’7” 240 and can’t picture a “troll” looking like that.
Another thing...I ain’t angry! I can at least use all the letters in TRUMP’s name.

owScott

Yup, right on! Home recovering from exactly that. You guys hate invalids (temporary) too! Little engagement in other areas because someone’s choice in 10mm or 11mm doesn’t change the world we live in and most appear very competent...Especially that TreeSpyder guy!!...so what’s to debate? I told someone, this is NOT what I do (social media) when whole. What the hell is a troll? I’m 6’7” 240 and can’t picture a “troll” looking like that.
Another thing...I ain’t angry! I can at least use all the letters in TRUMP’s name.
What the heck are you saying? Is it bigger than a bread box?

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom