new echo chainsaw commercial

rico

Been here a while
hell even Michael Obama had the nation fooled and still mostly does.
Surely you don't think you can drop some bullshit like this around here and walk away scot-free? Stop being coy, and explain your intent here buddy. Otherwise we can all assume your are the type of man who is too cowardly to own his words and beliefs.....

Last edited:

treegongfu

Branched out member
I tried to find what is objectionable about it. I found some vague reference about Chinese and Korean dislike of it due to its association with imperial Japan.

However, I wasn't using it to venerate Japanese imperialism, I was using it to suggest that calling the patriarchy "white" is wrong and racist from multiple perspectives.

Also, I'm not obligated to assume the burdens of inter-Asian nationalism, bigotry and racism.

treegongfu

Branched out member
A lot of this critical race theory is very racist.

It claims many negative characteristics and behaviors are inherent to "white" people by virtue of their race.

It addresses this with the absurd idea that only white people can be racist. Stupid and again racist.

So it is overtly racist against people of European descent.

It is also racist against people they call "bipoc" for it deprives them of agency. They are only victims of white heterosexual males, not drivers of their own destiny. It even goes so far as to say that hard work, punctuality, facts and reason are "white supremacy".

That is racist and untrue.

It is the only real, open and unabashed white supremacy there is.

The poor ignorant white people who speak I'll of people of other races and use racial slurs don't really pretend to supremacy as they sit unwashed, unemployed, unemployable, and drug and alchohol ravaged, as
black brown and yellow immigrants drive past in their expensive German automobiles.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Oh my what did I just read.... I have been going to the Geezers comp for ages. Alisha has always been a part of it as a volunteer. She is good peeps. We have shared many meals together and lovely conversations. She is a passionate accomplished arborist. She deserved the role in the echo commercial. Seen it on her FB many weeks ago. Wish I peeped at this earlier. Glad I came in late. I will erase the noise I just read from my memory. No prude here and no sheltered life lived. But no need to muddle my mind with folly. We need to celebrate peoples accomplishments and not berrate them with ignorance. Sometimes it is best to just keep one's mouth shut.

Birdyman88

Branched out member
We need to celebrate peoples accomplishments and not berrate them with ignorance. Sometimes it is best to just keep one's mouth shut.
Well said swing. And let's not forget that the OP @texasmossball is an accomplished and competent arborist. He was named the TX Arborist of the Year in 2012 by ISA. I doubt those who bagged on him in this thread can claim such an accolade. It seems he would be an asset to this community. It is troublesome that he may have now departed our site over this.

evo

Been here a while
A lot of this critical race theory is very racist.

It claims many negative characteristics and behaviors are inherent to "white" people by virtue of their race.

It addresses this with the absurd idea that only white people can be racist. Stupid and again racist.

So it is overtly racist against people of European descent.

It is also racist against people they call "bipoc" for it deprives them of agency. They are only victims of white heterosexual males, not drivers of their own destiny. It even goes so far as to say that hard work, punctuality, facts and reason are "white supremacy".

That is racist and untrue.

It is the only real, open and unabashed white supremacy there is.

The poor ignorant white people who speak I'll of people of other races and use racial slurs don't really pretend to supremacy as they sit unwashed, unemployed, unemployable, and drug and alchohol ravaged, as
black brown and yellow immigrants drive past in their expensive German automobiles.
Dude are you smoking crack? This is such propaganda that you are buying into... These are the supporters of the biggots who were protesting CRT and circling a group of teenagers one by one to intimidate them. Mind you the kids were there in counter protest, after the day before their student counsel meeting was infiltrated where racial slurs where hurled at them? E99FDC2D-F178-4199-8FAF-77AB52DBC72A.png

SeanRuel

Branched out member
Critical race theory is a strawman argument and using the phrase seems to be a dead giveaway of what flavor media koolaid someone consumes

evo

Been here a while
This dude is running for school superintendent, He puffed up his chest and gave me the big mean stink eye (it was kinda cute like a black lab puppy growling)... This Island is fucked up! These ass hats, and freakin crystal hippies EVERWHERE...
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 8.27.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 8.27.27 PM.png

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Surely you don't think you can drop some bullshit like this around here and walk away scot-free? Stop being coy, and explain your intent here buddy. Otherwise we can all assume your are the type of man who is too cowardly to own his words and beliefs.....
Is this some 'bring the evidence to my feet and I might look at it' comment. Laughable. Not cowardly at all, just seen it all before, its easy to shout down a claim, less so when you see multiple evidences for it. Wont hurt you to type into a search engine. Come back and dispute some of the claims on the internet and will discuss.

SeanRuel

Branched out member
That's a fantastically Interesting and maddening image. Follow chart of strawmen.

@Chaplain242 your bullshit is bullshit. incredible claims warrant incredible evidence. the burden of proof falls to the one making the outlandish claim, not the person who questions it.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
That's a fantastically Interesting and maddening image. Follow chart of strawmen.

@Chaplain242 your bullshit is bullshit. incredible claims warrant incredible evidence. the burden of proof falls to the one making the outlandish claim, not the person who questions it.
Maybe, maybe not… crowd that won’t look won’t listen… maybe get into it later when ai have time to assemble references but k ow I am probably wasting my breath regardless if claims are true or not…

Stumpsprouts

Branched out member
Here is an article that coroberates my statements.

It is Canada centric but we follow your lead.

No Crack smoking.
I just read- and all of that made sense to me aside from “objectivity” and “worship of the written word” being markers of white supremacy. Really don’t understand some of that.

The intersection of the powers of patriarchy, white supremacy, and capitalism, well, there’s something to talk about with my radical buds and I’ll keep my thoughts on that off the buzz.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom