new echo chainsaw commercial

texasmossball

Howdy:
Anyone know the woman in the new echo commercial? I couldn't find any info online.

ATTENTION: Please read this before going into the thread. Tom Dunlap-Moderator

This thread was started with a request. In a very short time the thread was derailed. Soon it had little to do with the original request

Last edited by a moderator:

treesap

Moss Ball is not a stalker

Sometimes there is no conspiracy
dan never said he was, just stating that he didnt think giving out that info would be a great idea

really, why does Mossball want that info? lots of other girls to look at on the internet

Dan Cobb

Just struck me as odd trying to find out who some woman is from a commercial for no stated reason. Again, I have no idea regarding his intent since he didn't provide it, I only know the feeling it gave me. Who knows, could be that he wants to hire her to do a commercial.

Maybe texasmossball will enlighten us about his interest.

Last edited:

Stumpsprouts

This thread, in this forum. So disappointing. Stated intent of forum- “Promoting and encouraging the growth and visibility of Women in Arboriculture. Connecting Women out of the trees. Jump on-line and climb higher with us!”

More like, “Promoting and encouraging the growth of objectification of women and patriarchy in Arboriculture. Jump on-line and be objectified and marginalized by us!”

Edit - This isn’t a critique for any particular person- mostly the OP and his intentions seem questionable as others have mentioned. I’m just watching a man in his 70s reinforce the patriarchy to a young man in his early teens and it just really needs to change. Especially on a forum that is supposed to be an inviting place for female climbers. Just really think about what it is like if you were a woman doing this kind of work, and all the uninvited attention to your body you would receive. How you would want to be assessed for your ideas, skills, and ingenuity by your colleagues and clients on a day to day. Imagine having to field attention about whether you have big package or a square jaw and nice haircut and broad shoulders.

Last edited:

Birdyman88

@texasmossball just wants to know who she is and I personally see nothing wrong with it. But I do see something wrong with even the slightest insinuation that a fellow Buzzer might be a stalker without any solid evidence. He didn't say anything inappropriate. Geez, Echo put her in the commercial, and I think it's great, but blame them. My wife works ground for me on occasion and sees nothing wrong with him asking. Sorry, I'm with the OP on this one. And apparently the commercial is not online anywhere.

texasmossball

Thank you Tom for letting some of the others on this site know that I am not a stalker. As Birdyman noted, I asked a simple question about a TV commercial that seemed to be the rare celebration of a female climber and was wondering if she was someone known in our circles. Just a simple F-ing "who is that person?" Should have known it would degrade into sexist crap ("is she hot?", "are we sure its a she?", "man in his 70's reinforcing the patriarchy"- WTF???) and insinuations about my character.

For those of you who have nothing better to do than throw shade on someone you've never met, I have been involved in ISA and ITCC for OVER 20 YEARS and am quite well known to hundreds of men AND women in this field.

I hope Mark Chisholm sees this. Hate to drag him into it (though we've known each other for over 20 years), but as one of the founders of this site he should know what kind of crap is going on here.
Aiding and abetting a stalker?? Lots of other girls to look at on the internet??? What a disgusting disservice to this forum many of you are.

This thread has turned into something sleazy and hateful- through no fault of mine. Go find something useful to do with your sad lives.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom