new echo chainsaw commercial

evo

Been here a while
Again I call BS on more ingenious BS. I have spent plenty of time in the Red Light Districts of Thailand where they have developed a Katoi culture that makes the West’s attempts look childish. And I have sat down and had discussions with many in their thirties that openly declare they have no present understanding why the hell they went down the road of Trans surgery - the most common response being “I have no idea what I was doing in doing the change” (approximated to accommodate translation difficulties).

And in Thailand it is a common joke to see a Farang (White man) get deceived into picking up a prostitute that is too good looking to be female, and find him drinking as much hard liquor as he can find at 1am before the bars shut to get over the experience of a surprise encounter with a one eyed snake in his bed. It is so common even the Thai’s laugh because they get the joke.

Every now and then one gets bashed for their trouble. At the end of the day, their prostitution, and their willingness to deceive gets them in trouble with the violent responding type. They deceive when there aren’t enough homosexual ‘Johns’ to market their particular modifications to. And believe me some of these modifications are so extensive and well done that you cannot tell right away, and a good guide is to look at them in how perfectly attractive they look -presenting themselves as female (when they are not) and that they are too good looking to be actually female. Hence the joke “If they look to good to be true, it probably is” is not a slur but an active description of the issue at hand.

You have fallen into the same trap that required correction earlier in the thread - by not asking context, jumping in with judgement based on your current subscription to the LGBTIQ militant push based on perceived victimisation, and manipulated by those rich globalists trying to destroy American foundations.

Violence against queers is no where near where it was in years past. Now with the growth of the rainbow culture (which is as Marxist as BLM) - for evidence read the Naked Communist as it was written down as a guide for the Communist groups in the fifties.

As an aside I have had friends that were homosexual, and were so despite me being straight. Some of them even used to beat up sissy homosexuals because they dishonoured being a man by behaving so.
These arguments are not as singular in origin as cancel culture would like you to believe - there’s a lot of flavours out there.

In fact - many of the oppressors in the past may have been in the closet themselves since the deity at the heart of Freemasonry(One form of Satanism) is himself a transsexual and homosexual deity. So these issues are old and complicated.
Then what was the point of bringing this up in a thread that was supposed to be about a echo commercial? This is my point. Sure I might have over reacted, but I’m confused on why and how it went from talking about “its” as a gender to thai’s red light district? That is a dangerous context, and simply adds fuel to the fire.

I’ve never been to Thailand, my wife knows quite a bit about their culture and so does her brother. It’s not the details, but the context in which it was said and chosen this venue to bring it up?

RyanCafferky

Branched out member
I think it is sad to see this on the Buzz.

In some ways I think that the moderators should have moved this to the Tree Free Zone because it has so little to do with trees. But in other ways I think it needs to be here so people can learn from it, learn who we all are as people, and how we as a community react to it.

I am fortunate to have worked with a number of women over my career. The company I work for most has almost always had at least one woman on the crews which I find to be a very welcome addition energetically. Diversity doesn’t take anything away from us. Close mindedness certainly does.

Birdyman88

Branched out member
I think it is sad to see this on the Buzz.

In some ways I think that the moderators should have moved this to the Tree Free Zone because it has so little to do with trees. But in other ways I think it needs to be here so people can learn from it, learn who we all are as people, and how we as a community react to it.
I let my wife read this thread yesterday and she was embarrassed, for the OP and the climber. As my fill-in groundie , technically she is a "woman of the trees". She thinks the OP is owed a huge apology, especially seeing that he posted his real name and credentials. Some of you did allude to the fact the guy might be a stalker after all. Me personally, this sounds like some stuff you see on Facebook, 8chan, or one of the gun boards.

EDIT: Food for thought. The OP @texasmossball gave his name and company name. When a customer does an internet search for him, they may get this thread as a hit. If they don't have time to read all of it, and they aren't the brightest light out there, they may only walk away knowing that he was accused of stalking some girl in a television commercial. Some of you better step back and think about that.

Last edited:

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Was about to suggest the same thing. Especially don’t want a lady to peruse this part of the Buzz and decide to not join.
I don’t see discussion, debate, and argument about a social issue as a reason someone wouldn’t join.

The fact that there is discussion, debate, argument most would appreciate unless they were from a militant subculture that wants to play a victim card and wants to trash a site for the sake of it to do so, truth be damned…

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Then what was the point of bringing this up in a thread that was supposed to be about a echo commercial? This is my point. Sure I might have over reacted, but I’m confused on why and how it went from talking about “its” as a gender to thai’s red light district? That is a dangerous context, and simply adds fuel to the fire.

I’ve never been to Thailand, my wife knows quite a bit about their culture and so does her brother. It’s not the details, but the context in which it was said and chosen this venue to bring it up?
Right of reply is how it came up.

‘It’ is not just a slur word although militant subcultures would love to assume so. ‘It’ could also be the interpretation of looking to define what one is looking at, whether it be the case either ‘male or female’ or ‘the perfect form of female’ (which also doesn’t have to be obnoxious objectification of women, but genuine attractiveness appreciation).

What I am getting at is the politicization of language. Rico’s slur of bigot is one of the worst offences in this thread. What if Treesap was discussing on the line of misrepresentation too? Plus it’s a loaded word these days used as a club to silence discussion - which I do have an issue with. It’s also a bait word for forum unpalatable arguments. Maybe acceptable at a bar to initiate a fight…

evo

Been here a while

‘It’ is not just a slur word although militant subcultures would love to assume so. ‘It’ could also be the interpretation of looking to define what one is looking at, whether it be the case either ‘male or female’ or ‘the perfect form of female’ (which also doesn’t have to be obnoxious objectification of women, but genuine attractiveness appreciation).

What I am getting at is the politicization of language. Rico’s slur of bigot is one of the worst offences in this thread. What if Treesap was discussing on the line of misrepresentation too? Plus it’s a loaded word these days used as a club to silence discussion - which I do have an issue with. It’s also a bait word for forum unpalatable arguments. Maybe acceptable at a bar to initiate a fight…
WTF? The kid even punctuated to articulate that he was using it as a slur, then in his ‘defense’ stated he was only joking. You then referenced the Thai red light district with false advertising. This is asinine, as well as this even weaker double speak.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
WTF? The kid even punctuated to articulate that he was using it as a slur, then in his ‘defense’ stated he was only joking. You then referenced the Thai red light district with false advertising. This is asinine, as well as this even weaker double speak.
Again I call BS. I just reread the thread now that I am back on a PC (new iOS update sux if anyone wants to know). The joke of Treesap is fair regardless what you try to imply. The deception of which I was relating to in the Thai Red Light District joke is getting more common - hell even Michael Obama had the nation fooled and still mostly does.

The funniest situation I have personally come across was when a group of work colleagues all competed to take the hottest girl in a nightclub home. This girl was good looking enough to be a Hollywood star or Euro model. After two hours of competing one of the boys succeeded and in short order headed to her place. We all had a work party organised for the Sunday for all the employees and I was second person there - the guy that caught the taxi home with the girl was already there and drinking like a fish. Yes - he was surprised by a one eyed snake in her bed, and promptly ran out her balcony and was visible to any one that drove by a guy dressed in underpants holding the door shut. After an hour or so she came to the door, and invited him back in, which he the grabbed his clothes and ran out the door to the nearest drinking establishment he could find, until he migrated to the work party, where to his credit shamelessly informed everyone of his experience. No one even joked about his possible sexual preferences since the four biggest man-whores of the company were all competing in the race and no one picked up on the falseness of the 'girl'. So not all these trans people are sweet little innocents that are unfairly maligned - some are cruel hiding behind a veneer of supposed sweet innocence.

We (most straight people) mostly laugh it off because it is just a more extreme element of our shared depraved sexual culture (that includes sex out of marriage which most subscribe to - previously including myself since I haven't always been a practicing Christian). Some ore outraged by being deceived so - especially if they are the victim of it, or have had friends fall victim of it.

I would like to see this footage you reference (doesnt have to be posted to TreeBuzz - maybe upload privately to a file storage site and pm me the address). I do not approve of undeserved violence against anyone. However not always are the victims real victims - many of the falsely reported stories of the riots last year are testament to that. But I would like to assess the video and investigate the circumstances shown - if its something that needs calling out or addressing then I would appreciate the opportunity to see it and possibly see it addressed should I also see it in my sphere.

As a counterpoint to the experiences you allege on this film that you are describing I have lately in my localities seen queers attempt to ambush straight families by fingering each other in public in front of said families and when asked to stop a larger group would ambush the person/father yelling 'Homophobe' etc and even bash them. If its anything like that I have no issue in writing it off as desired recompense for their extreme lewdness, vile conduct in public, and aggression against innocents. Same goes for Drag queen storytime in public libraries with drag queens exposing their genitals to 5/6 year olds - thats not queer rights, thats pedo behaviour that needs be called out.

We are both talking extreme examples that are not commonplace...yet. But I say discuss it out in the open and not falsely acuse or bludgeon others with a complaint or point of view to express without possibly expanding the issue and win a debate rather than bullying to promote a subculture - the UN does enough of that...

rico

Been here a while

So folks are objectifying woman and making ignorant remarks concerning transgenders and I'm the "offender". Fucking please..

You know what bigots do buddy? They say ignorant shit about transgenders, then try to dismiss it as "a joke". The fact that you have no issue with Saps language, but have an issue with me voicing my opinion concerning his language is very telling.

Again I call BS. I just reread the thread now that I am back on a PC (new iOS update sux if anyone wants to know). The joke of Treesap is fair regardless what you try to imply. The deception of which I was relating to in the Thai Red Light District joke is getting more common - hell even Michael Obama had the nation fooled and still mostly does.

The funniest situation I have personally come across was when a group of work colleagues all competed to take the hottest girl in a nightclub home. This girl was good looking enough to be a Hollywood star or Euro model. After two hours of competing one of the boys succeeded and in short order headed to her place. We all had a work party organised for the Sunday for all the employees and I was second person there - the guy that caught the taxi home with the girl was already there and drinking like a fish. Yes - he was surprised by a one eyed snake in her bed, and promptly ran out her balcony and was visible to any one that drove by a guy dressed in underpants holding the door shut. After an hour or so she came to the door, and invited him back in, which he the grabbed his clothes and ran out the door to the nearest drinking establishment he could find, until he migrated to the work party, where to his credit shamelessly informed everyone of his experience. No one even joked about his possible sexual preferences since the four biggest man-whores of the company were all competing in the race and no one picked up on the falseness of the 'girl'. So not all these trans people are sweet little innocents that are unfairly maligned - some are cruel hiding behind a veneer of supposed sweet innocence.

We (most straight people) mostly laugh it off because it is just a more extreme element of our shared depraved sexual culture (that includes sex out of marriage which most subscribe to - previously including myself since I haven't always been a practicing Christian). Some ore outraged by being deceived so - especially if they are the victim of it, or have had friends fall victim of it.

I would like to see this footage you reference (doesnt have to be posted to TreeBuzz - maybe upload privately to a file storage site and pm me the address). I do not approve of undeserved violence against anyone. However not always are the victims real victims - many of the falsely reported stories of the riots last year are testament to that. But I would like to assess the video and investigate the circumstances shown - if its something that needs calling out or addressing then I would appreciate the opportunity to see it and possibly see it addressed should I also see it in my sphere.

As a counterpoint to the experiences you allege on this film that you are describing I have lately in my localities seen queers attempt to ambush straight families by fingering each other in public in front of said families and when asked to stop a larger group would ambush the person/father yelling 'Homophobe' etc and even bash them. If its anything like that I have no issue in writing it off as desired recompense for their extreme lewdness, vile conduct in public, and aggression against innocents. Same goes for Drag queen storytime in public libraries with drag queens exposing their genitals to 5/6 year olds - thats not queer rights, thats pedo behaviour that needs be called out.

We are both talking extreme examples that are not commonplace...yet. But I say discuss it out in the open and not falsely acuse or bludgeon others with a complaint or point of view to express without possibly expanding the issue and win a debate rather than bullying to promote a subculture - the UN does enough of that...
God lord. Weren't you just whining about the "politicization of language"?

Last edited:

Stumpsprouts

Branched out member
Whew. Nice to take a break from this for a bit. Texasmossball, I want to apologize for assuming bad intent in your original post. It was a knee jerk reaction and the subsequent comments got me on edge and colored the whole thing in a really bad light, and that had nothing to do with you.

Oldoakman, I hear your apology and it is really, really appreciated. I am not surprised to see someone of your generation able to look at what you have said and reflect on it and be a big person. The ability to change an opinion or to look at something from the other side has obviously been declining for some time and culminated in extreme tribalism and suspicion in all places, online and in person. Thanks again for thinking about this thread critically.

Chaplain, I hear your disagreements as to what patriarchy is and I hear you being triggered, and that’s just interesting to me. It reminds me that the patriarchy is a system that requires active reaffirmation and maintenance by individuals and systems and is not an inherent genetic social order, and that’s encouraging to me. I think you may experience more ‘triggers’ like this in the coming years, and no, I will not be holding your hand about it.

Tom I am glad you stepped in after things got a little wild. I’m afraid I would agree the response to the ‘land of the rising sun’ comment seemed to me like an overreaction, and while I know that came from the right place, this kind of reactivity feeds the beast that wants us to all jab each other with spears.

Treesap has made it clear in other threads that he is unwilling to listen to anyone about anything so I refuse to waste my time addressing anything he has posted.

My main criticism is how this discussion ended up in WOTT and the violation of this space. i don’t want to get global on this thought, although I’d like to. just keeping it to the Buzz, this was just sad.

Jonny

Been here a while
I’m so glad I didn’t lead with the Florida girl jokes. Some are doozies, y’all would’ve had my head on a stick.
Another time maybe.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Whew. Nice to take a break from this for a bit. Texasmossball, I want to apologize for assuming bad intent in your original post. It was a knee jerk reaction and the subsequent comments got me on edge and colored the whole thing in a really bad light, and that had nothing to do with you.

Oldoakman, I hear your apology and it is really, really appreciated. I am not surprised to see someone of your generation able to look at what you have said and reflect on it and be a big person. The ability to change an opinion or to look at something from the other side has obviously been declining for some time and culminated in extreme tribalism and suspicion in all places, online and in person. Thanks again for thinking about this thread critically.

Chaplain, I hear your disagreements as to what patriarchy is and I hear you being triggered, and that’s just interesting to me. It reminds me that the patriarchy is a system that requires active reaffirmation and maintenance by individuals and systems and is not an inherent genetic social order, and that’s encouraging to me. I think you may experience more ‘triggers’ like this in the coming years, and no, I will not be holding your hand about it.

Tom I am glad you stepped in after things got a little wild. I’m afraid I would agree the response to the ‘land of the rising sun’ comment seemed to me like an overreaction, and while I know that came from the right place, this kind of reactivity feeds the beast that wants us to all jab each other with spears.

Treesap has made it clear in other threads that he is unwilling to listen to anyone about anything so I refuse to waste my time addressing anything he has posted.

My main criticism is how this discussion ended up in WOTT and the violation of this space. i don’t want to get global on this thought, although I’d like to. just keeping it to the Buzz, this was just sad.
What BS, triggered by what? Because I am confronting what I see as politicised bullying?

Chaplain242

Branched out member
So folks are objectifying woman and making ignorant remarks concerning transgenders and I'm the "offender". Fucking please..

You know what bigots do buddy? They say ignorant shit about transgenders, then try to dismiss it as "a joke". The fact that you have no issue with Saps language, but have an issue with me voicing my opinion concerning his language is very telling.

God lord. Weren't you just whining about the "politicization of language"?
Yep and I despise having to have the conversation but that’s where the conversation led. I have better stuff to do, but why leave a sore festering till later, when can deal with it now?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom