Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Jem4417

Hahah Rico I don’t know how you came up with what you just said but you do understand that your being disengenuos when you blame the Covid deaths on conservatives right? It’s just hard for me as a rational person to take you seriously about the economy when it’s clearly democrats who are pushing over the top lockdowns.

Jem4417

Yeah, why should a moderator be allowed to have opinions, let alone express them? They should just smile and nod at every whack job with whimsically skewed views on how disease deaths are counted.
Alright Jeffrey as a libertarian I totally agree in everyone’s rights to say whatever they want and tree buzz has nevered censored me and I am proud they don’t but the clear leaning on toms side to leftist viewpoints is a leading indicator of bias. I’m totally a fan of tom he’s personally messaged me about things arising from this thread and has been very informative in my Tree career. But sorry Tom your in the hot seat here so I’m gonna call you out as much as I’d like with all due respect

JeffGu

...as a libertarian...

You only think you're a libertarian. Supporting government intervention in people tearing up the streets to protest an authoritarian regime whacking po' folks for shits and giggles immediately disqualifies you. They want freedom from an oppressive government policy, the very core of a libertarian view.

I'm sorry, but your Libertarian Whack Job card has been revoked. Get your ass down to the courthouse and re-register as a Democrat. And enter your occupation as "professional troll" like you should. Stop pretending to have a real job, and do the right thing. Just vote for Biden and get it over with. You know what kind of beat down you'll have to face when your boy Trumpty Dumpty loses, so cut your losses now.

rico

Hahah Rico I don’t know how you came up with what you just said but you do understand that your being disengenuos when you blame the Covid deaths on conservatives right? It’s just hard for me as a rational person to take you seriously about the economy when it’s clearly democrats who are pushing over the top lockdowns.
Let be clear here Jem...I am blaming Trump and his lies for the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. If Trump would have just lived up to the oath and if he had just done his fucking job we wouldn't have 200,000 dead Americans , and we wouldn't be staring down the barrel of well over a QUARTER MILLION DEAD AMERICANS by the new year.

Please tell us when and where all these "over the top lockdowns" are taking place Jem. And for once in your fucking life be specific and factual....

And your a libertarian like I am Mary, Queen of Scots..

Last edited:

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
@Tom Dunlap so just wondering you laugh at one persons post here and are angry at another persons post. As a founding member of this website Is it safe to say that treebuzz has a left leaning bias or have I just been so outlandish in the presence of other members truth that your reactions anecdotally fall in their favor by chance?

dont extrapolate my politics that I express in Off Topic to mean anything more than it’s my personal beliefs.

It shouldn’t take any great sleuth to see that my politics are so totally opposed to the current occupiers of the White House

my politics are mine. Not related to Treebuzz

JD3000

Most well-known member
Alright Jeffrey as a libertarian I totally agree in everyone’s rights to say whatever they want and tree buzz has nevered censored me and I am proud they don’t but the clear leaning on toms side to leftist viewpoints is a leading indicator of bias. I’m totally a fan of tom he’s personally messaged me about things arising from this thread and has been very informative in my Tree career. But sorry Tom your in the hot seat here so I’m gonna call you out as much as I’d like with all due respect
Holy word salad.

evo

Can’t be neutral on a runaway train. Tom is human, and he has his views which don’t have to align with yours. Big whoop? He does an amazing job and rarely speaks politics or gets in the midst. Who gives a crap if he speaks his mind every once in a while? He’s a hell of a tree man who has done much more for the industry than most, and certainly much more than you. If you don’t like his politics (which he isn’t cramming down your throat) just keep on scrolling.

Jem4417

I just don’t see how conservatives can safely interact on this website when the only political platform available is categorized in such a bias named thread. If we truly want to have serious discussions about the political climate at hand I think we are in serious need of renaming this thread. Otherwise it will continue to operate as hate speech to anyone who thinks differently than those in charge of this platform

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
@Jem4417

Don’t try to play the Persecution Card here.

Bias? Where?

This is Off Topic in a thread that has thousands of entries. I second the notion...start a thread and stick with it

Your ‘proof’ of my bias is based on my use of emojis?! That’s laughable. You’ll have to do better than that.

I have a challenge for you. Find examples of my politics in any place on Treebuzz outside of the Off Topic forum. With no examples your comments come off as nothing more than blathering. No substance

I’m anxious to read your homework...and your new thread

rico

More proof of how little respect he has for our democratic processes and the actual will of the American people. In the same tirade he had the nervce to call Biden 'dumb'. And this just one day after talking about herd 'mentality'.

Donald Trump is the most un-American president we have ever had, and the single greatest threat to our democracy that we have ever seen. Given a chance this fucking buffoon will end us.

If that weren't enough we have now surpassed 200,000 dead Americans, and are now heading for an unthinkable quarter million dead Americans..A new study also showed that 60% of the businesses that closed because of Covid will remain permanently closed.

evo

Exactly. There is a climbers for Christ thread somewhere on here. Just start a thread of whatever subject you want, don’t go jumping into a thread such as this and expect all hug.
I’m sorry if you feel personally threatened by this, you might need thicker skin

JD3000

Most well-known member
I just don’t see how conservatives can safely interact on this website when the only political platform available is categorized in such a bias named thread. If we truly want to have serious discussions about the political climate at hand I think we are in serious need of renaming this thread. Otherwise it will continue to operate as hate speech to anyone who thinks differently than those in charge of this platform
Try AS.

owScott

Attacking Tom, accusing Treebuzz and blaming the name of a thread are all from the Trump play book. Serious discussion requires facts and a train of thought on how conclusions are arrived at. Slogans and spraying rally propaganda is not answering questions or presenting serious points for discussion.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator

@Jem4417

Your comments are laughable
Your comment is the #6 in this thread that has over 3,200 comments. Go back and read some history yhen
Explain how you can f

@Jem4417 Interesting that you claim that you can’t safely comment here. This is what you wrote close to four years ago. Post #6 in a thread with over 3,200 posts. Your fear is unfounded. Show me why you’re claiming to not feel safe. My guess is that you won’t Make an accusation then flee. Lack of integrity

I’m looking forward to your new thread

owScott

@Jem4417

Your comments are laughable
Your comment is the #6 in this thread that has over 3,200 comments. Go back and read some history yhen
Explain how you can f

@Jem4417 Interesting that you claim that you can’t safely comment here. This is what you wrote close to four years ago. Post #6 in a thread with over 3,200 posts. Your fear is unfounded. Show me why you’re claiming to not feel safe. My guess is that you won’t Make an accusation then flee. Lack of integrity
cts
I’m looking forward to your new thread
Playing the victim, another Trump classic. When facts and reality arent on your side this is the result. Deny, deflect, blame, attack. Repeat, any questions?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom