Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Burrapeg

Jonny

Junior is trying to recruit an army of able bodied people for election security at the polls. Every sociopath bitch with a rifle that was too fat or afraid to serve in the real military but still wants to shoot a person is welcome to join so long as their views align.

rico

That my friends is called voter intimidation, and is very fucking illegal... I'm sure Bill Barr will get right on that.

Burrapeg

Duh, is anyone really surprised at this? If these details of his taxes are indeed 'fake news', it would be simple enough for Donnie to just release his returns to prove NYT wrong. The IRS has continually said that the fact that he may be under an audit has nothing to do with him releasing his taxes like every other presidential candidate has. And a four-year audit? Give me a break. If he has actually been under audit for four years, like he says, then there is probably a very good reason why the IRS is looking at him that hard. But I have never heard of an audit lasting that long. Companies as big as Exxon have been audited in just a few months. Just another piece of his BS.

treebing

he took 70 million from us in the form of a tax return claim. we gave it to him and we have been auditing him to see if his claim is legitimate. if not, he will owe us over 100 million with the interest. the other 400 million that he owes his unknown creditors will also be due.

Burrapeg

His supporters are spouting the argument that he donated his salary as president. Big deal. He doesn't need the salary as long as he is golfing and living on tax dollars at public expense. And remember, he is supposed to be this huge billionaire who is rolling in money and would not need the salary anyway. I recall when he was criticizing Obama for golfing occasionally. Trump out-golfed Obama twice over his first six months in office. And on top of that, he owns these golf courses so actually profits by having his entire staff andf secret service force there. It costs the American public about $1.8M every time he goes golfing, just to protect him, and a lot of that goes to the golf courses billing the government. Now it is confirmed he doesn't even pay his fair share of the taxes that are supporting him. Big surprise.

arborandearth

I love my country - I pay much, much more than $750 in annual taxes and can't claim losses because I would never qualify for credit.

I've never employed my son then hired him as a consultant.

I've never written off my haircuts - $70,000 dollars worth.

I've never owed more than I earn.

I support good policing that doesn't target people of color - I pay my taxes.

I support the boots on the ground trying to improve their life by serving our country - I pay my taxes.

I support the teachers who educate our children - I pay my taxes.

I support the fireman who battle the raging forest fires and firefighters who do the same in the cities - I pay my taxes.

I support funding for natural disasters to help people in need when tragedy strikes - regardless if it is a red state, blue state, white skin or brown skin - I pay my taxes.

Burrapeg

Well, you're just a chump then, by Trump's standards.
Trump's standards are not anything to judge an ordinary hard-working American by. In fact, I am not sure he has any standards. Now, the real businessman, the one who we should find out more about, is the hair stylist who was able to charge him $70K for the most god-awful fake hairdo I have ever seen on an elderly man.

rico

I love my country - I pay much, much more than $750 in annual taxes and can't claim losses because I would never qualify for credit.

I've never employed my son then hired him as a consultant.

I've never written off my haircuts - $70,000 dollars worth.

I've never owed more than I earn.

I support good policing that doesn't target people of color - I pay my taxes.

I support the boots on the ground trying to improve their life by serving our country - I pay my taxes.

I support the teachers who educate our children - I pay my taxes.

I support the fireman who battle the raging forest fires and firefighters who do the same in the cities - I pay my taxes.

I support funding for natural disasters to help people in need when tragedy strikes - regardless if it is a red state, blue state, white skin or brown skin - I pay my taxes.
This is one of the best post I have ever read, here or otherwise...Amazing...

Tuebor

Trump's standards are not anything to judge an ordinary hard-working American by. In fact, I am not sure he has any standards. Now, the real businessman, the one who we should find out more about, is the hair stylist who was able to charge him $70K for the most god-awful fake hairdo I have ever seen on an elderly man.
Don't forget, he learned everything from Roy Cohn.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom