Fu*%face Von Clownstick

rico

Come on guys let’s just admit that the earth is aligning itself for another 4 for trump. Differences aside we know it’s what’s best
Which part of Trump's America is "best" for us Jem... All the dead Americans? The economy in tatters. The largest debt and trade deficits in history? Having a blatant racist in our Oval Office? The civil unrest? Being the laughingstock of the world? The full frontal assault on our rule of law? The tens of thousands of lies our president has told to the American people in the last 3.5 yrs? The intentional division that Trump is constantly trying too create? Brown kids in cages? Forcing detained immigrant woman to carry unwanted pregnancies to term, even in cases of rape? Forcing detained immigrant women to have an unwanted hysterectomy? Trump's action have been good for somebody, but it clearly hasn't been the American people, or those seeking a better life here in America...Do tell troll.

Last edited:

Jem4417

Which part of Trump's America is "best" for us Jem... All the dead Americans? The economy in tatters. The largest debt and trade deficits in history? Having a blatant racist in our Oval Office? The civil unrest? Being the laughingstock of the world? The full frontal assault on our rule of law? The tens of thousands of lies our president has told to the American people in the last 3.5 yrs? The intentional division that Trump is constantly trying too create? Brown kids in cages? Forcing detained immigrant woman to carry unwanted pregnancies to term, even in cases of rape? Forcing detained immigrant women to have an unwanted hysterectomy? Trump's action have been good for somebody, but it clearly hasn't been the American people, or those seeking a better life here in America...Do tell troll.
I mean come on dudes hysterical, can we at least agree on that? Buying Greenland, little rocketman, kungflu. He’s been a beacon of relief during these dark times

rico

Are you the kind of asshole who is entertained by the death of 200,000 Americans Jem? Are you the kind of asshole who is entertained by millions of Americans being unemployed and unable to pay their bills? Are you the kind of asshole who finds joy in the thought of little brown kids being taken from their parents? Are you the kind of asshole who likes the idea of making our planet uninhabitable because of we refuse too listen to science, and instead listen a bunch of ignorant climate change denying fools? Do tell troll.

Jem4417

What kind of weirdo says little brown kids two posts in a row. I’m not the person to solve all these problems maybe trump isn’t either but the gaslighting from the left is so annoying. All day yelling that everything is so horrible. That’s literally why trump got elected because of posts like that.

rico

The fact that you don't find 200,000 dead American's to be "horrible", and fact that you find all the troubles America is currently experiencing to be "entertaining" shines a giant light on the special sort of human being you are Jem.

Jem4417

Hahhaha this is hilarious your literally electing trump with posts like that. I know big numbers are hard for you but over 3 million Americans die every year but now it’s “Only Covid Deaths Matter”. The left is running with this shit when they had no clue what was going on and what to do about it the same as trump.

rico

I did nothing more than use the words (entertaining, horrible) you used to describe your feelings towards the current state of things in America.

I also believe you just admitted that your lying fearless leader has "no clue' what he is doing in concern to guiding our nation through the covid pandemic.

America simply needs to look to the rest of the developed world for PROOF that this virus can and was managed with intelligent and competent leadership...Things that are sorely lacking in our current president.

Jem4417

Lol come on Rico you really believe trump killed all those people? You think he’s sittin there laughing over it?

rico

Let be crystal fucking clear here Jem... We have recordings of Trump admitting to knowingly, willingly, and continually lying to the American people concerning the very deadly and contagious nature of Covid...All we have to do is look to other developed nations to understand that the death toll that we are experiencing in America is an anomaly. Other than DJT, what is so unique about America Jem?

So yea, the death of tens of thousands American is a direct result of Trump's lies and action concerning covid...Whether he is laughing about it I can not say.

Jem4417

Hahaha the Woodward tapes don’t prove shit. Trump wasn’t saying he was holding back information he just wasn’t trying to cause a panic. What’s so unique well we’re unhealthy as fuck, we cluster people in these hell hole cities, and we’re not authoritarians, locking people in their homes like China and Russia. We also have inflated the numbers like crazy. Only 7% of deaths directly from covid. Is every other nation counting the deaths the same way? How does it go from newsome and Cuomo thanking him for his help early on to he did nothing and it’s all his fault. What’s this Democratic covid plan they are hiding from us. They seem to have all these answers but all their giving is critiques.

Burrapeg

I mean come on dudes hysterical, can we at least agree on that? Buying Greenland, little rocketman, kungflu. He’s been a beacon of relief during these dark times
What relief? He should have been a beacon of intelligent leadership, instead of the useless, egotistical, divisive moron that he proved to be. These times could have been a lot less dark if we had someone in the White House leading the country, who gave a damn about somthing besides himself and his re-election.

rico

Hahaha the Woodward tapes don’t prove shit. Trump wasn’t saying he was holding back information he just wasn’t trying to cause a panic. What’s so unique well we’re unhealthy as fuck, we cluster people in these hell hole cities, and we’re not authoritarians, locking people in their homes like China and Russia. We also have inflated the numbers like crazy. Only 7% of deaths directly from covid. Is every other nation counting the deaths the same way? How does it go from newsome and Cuomo thanking him for his help early on to he did nothing and it’s all his fault. What’s this Democratic covid plan they are hiding from us. They seem to have all these answers but all their giving is critiques.
The Woodward tapes PROVE without a shred of doubt that Trump was fully aware of the very deadly and contagious nature of covid, yet he time and time again did not tell us the truth, and in fact lied to us...There is no grey area here buddy...In one breathe Trump was telling Woodward how deadly the virus was and with his next breathe Trump was telling us it was gonna go from 15 to zero cases very quickly...Trump's words to Woodward and what he was telling the American people directly contradict each other. Why is that Jem, and why does Donald continue to lie to us about Covid. After 200,000 dead Americans I don't think Donald's chief concern is the emotional and physical well being of Americans.

Strange that most of the developed world has been able to get a handle on covid through testing, masks, and social distancing, yet you and your ilk are fighting all 3. Is it somehow Cuomo's fault that your a dumbass Jem?

If you have any credible evidence that our covid numbers are "inflated like crazy" please share it with us.
Otherwise we might be forced to assume you are full of shit Jem...

Last edited:

Jem4417

The numbers counted as death included direct and indirect injury. So if you committed suicide or died in a car crash and had it it counted as a covid death...To say trump new how deadly it was and lied would be to say fauci and everyone else knew and lied...I mention Cuomo and newsome because you said trump didn’t do anything but these democratic titans were thanking him at one point in the beginning.

Jem4417

What relief? He should have been a beacon of intelligent leadership, instead of the useless, egotistical, divisive moron that he proved to be. These times could have been a lot less dark if we had someone in the White House leading the country, who gave a damn about somthing besides himself and his re-election.
He knows laughter is the best medicine so he’s been providing us with some comedy to lighten the mood

Burrapeg

He knows laughter is the best medicine so he’s been providing us with some comedy to lighten the mood
What the country is going thru is not a laughing matter. We needed a leader, not a stupid, selfish clown. But I agree it is wrong to blame Trump alone for a lot of this. The reason the country is stuck with this jerk is that far too many Americans are just like him. Your own flippant attitude about these issues, Jem, is indicative of this. You won't care about the Covid deaths until it is your own parents or grandparents; and of course then you will be livid with rage and wanting to blame someone.

Jem4417

What the country is going thru is not a laughing matter. We needed a leader, not a stupid, selfish clown. But I agree it is wrong to blame Trump alone for a lot of this. The reason the country is stuck with this jerk is that far too many Americans are just like him. Your own flippant attitude about these issues, Jem, is indicative of this. You won't care about the Covid deaths until it is your own parents or grandparents; and of course then you will be livid with rage and wanting to blame someone.
You do understand the gravity of this situation is out of any one humans control and that a tree website with a random political thread named fuckface von Clownstick is the exact place for my flippant attitude.

Jem4417

@Tom Dunlap so just wondering you laugh at one persons post here and are angry at another persons post. As a founding member of this website Is it safe to say that treebuzz has a left leaning bias or have I just been so outlandish in the presence of other members truth that your reactions anecdotally fall in their favor by chance?

rico

The numbers counted as death included direct and indirect injury. So if you committed suicide or died in a car crash and had it it counted as a covid death...To say trump new how deadly it was and lied would be to say fauci and everyone else knew and lied...I mention Cuomo and newsome because you said trump didn’t do anything but these democratic titans were thanking him at one point in the beginning.
Again I ask for credible evidence and you give none.. just more disinformation..

Again we have indesputable evidence that Trump knew from the very beginning just how deadly and contagious this virus was yet he has, and continues to lie to the American people.

How do either Fauci or Cuomo bear any responsibility for the actions of Donald J Trump?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom