Nature's Canopy in PA is Donny Coffee's company. He stiffed a number of buyers here on Treebuzz by taking payment for items and never shipping them. He stopped responding to messages completely. He later claimed to have been hospitalized for a serious condition, acted indignant with a number...
@southsoundtree your anger and frustration is palpable. You seem like a fine-tuned, super capable and exacting person. You are going to have trouble regularly finding help that doesn't frustrate you. I think a case could be made that you yourself are neurodivergent using the definition of...
Are all these folks you're having trouble with under the age of 35 or thereabouts? I have found that even otherwise intelligent younger people struggle with basic spatial reasoning, interacting with the material world and critical thinking in the context of a physical task. This is no doubt a...
We don't do "by the hour" but we do have a day rate and half-day rate that is useful for certain types of jobs or clients. What we give up in potential maximum daily profit, we make up in not having to visit multiple sites in a day and the knowledge that we will make enough money. We offer it...
I think you can rotate the gate and it will stay in that position in case you need to free your hand for something, then you just push the gate in and it opens. They do close automatically though. I used them on my last lanyard and they were just fine. Didn't know they did that when I bought...
I have seen this on Wild Cherry here in Michigan frequently. It is always on really large, old trees. My take is that it is a way to stabilize the overall structure of a tree by changing up the plane of failure by changing the grain. Makes for a hard piece of wood to split.
+1 to everything @ATH said. If you walk around the outside perimeter of Central Park in NYC, all the mature trees are surrounded by paving bricks that get periodically re-set. There are some drastic undulations in those bricks but the tripping hazards are few and far between. If they can do...
We are called Detroit Arborist Collective. We decided on this because we wanted to signal professionalism, as well as a focus on tree knowledge. We also wanted clients to know that we function as a group, and this is one of our strengths. We're structured as a cooperative and wanted something...
Why not just remove the left side? Are they poor compartmentalizers? Not a species I have deep knowledge of. I would be inclined to either remove entirely or cable, and just use those beveled washers so the cable doesn't bend.
Actually yes. Through some perseverance, luck and connections we have identified the thief and are just waiting for the Detroit Police Department to act on our information. He has an extensive record of doing things like what he did to us. I've already accepted the loss but boy would it be...
No insurance, all the other things in place though. Plan on calling Bandit Monday morning to warn them if someone calls to order a remote or tether controller for this model.