Search results

  1. atreeperson

    Sold

    I'll buy the shembiner
  2. atreeperson

    Today....

    I like the look of that whipped tail finish on the splice, very clean
  3. atreeperson

    Euro tracked chippers.

    To return to the topic- salsco made a 6 inch track chipper with a small diesel that looks really good for the right place
  4. atreeperson

    Euro tracked chippers.

    I think a smaller chipper like a 65xp probably could, it's a full 4 feet plus upright rack plus gap btw cab and rack, maybe 4'6" total
  5. atreeperson

    Euro tracked chippers.

    @oceans Yellow is frame rails, purple is low deck, blue is flatbed dump-
  6. atreeperson

    Euro tracked chippers.

    I delivered lumber for a company that ordered f550s on double cab chassis with only a single cab. That makes a space for a 4x8 foot lower deck height they used for transporting sheets of plywood. Could be even more low space if ya slapped a cab over on a xcab chassis? Always thought it would...
  7. atreeperson

    Leaving chips onsite

    A local farmer has been chipper shreading invasive green crabs to use as fertilizer. I think that's a cool idea and have been wondering about feeding in N sources as you chip too make a nice fast compost blend
  8. atreeperson

    Fid Size vs Rope Size

    Fid length is usually 21x nominal rope diameter as posted above
  9. atreeperson

    Euro tracked chippers.

    Also salsco made a 6 inch diesel track chipper
  10. atreeperson

    Mitsubishi Fuso 2012 aluminum dump

    Very good looking rig! What year is the truck?
  11. atreeperson

    Winter tree silhouettes / profile images in high contrast

    I've been looking for the same thing for similar reasons, mixed luck. I have images of maybe 10 species silhouettes somewhere on an old hard drive, will share if i find
  12. atreeperson

    Morbark Chipper

    Looks like a solid machine- looks like some cool tool storage and something on the lounge? Any more pics of that part?
  13. atreeperson

    Jungle man

    Thanks for sharing, really interesting story
  14. atreeperson

    3xl chainsaw pants

    @CloggerPete if you're still kicking around on here
  15. atreeperson

    Joshua Tree Experts Hiring in West Chester PA

    Post pay ranges!
  16. atreeperson

    Food Thread

    Super cool, love the mix of homey and industrial!
  17. atreeperson

    Tractor, skid steer, or excavator?

    @Mallett What seacoast town? Anything east of 125 I think a mini or art loader is the way to go for dedicated tree work
  18. atreeperson

    Compact Bulldog Bone

    Any chance you can briefly describe the linked content Gordon? I don't use Facebook but love staying up to date on BDB developments
  19. atreeperson

    Working on a topped tree questions.

    DSMc s description is on the nose imo. No high risk targets. Reduction to smaller upright growth and also reduction of width at the same time To quote an old foreman "save the stems, no one really looks up" Plan ahead and leave a good high solid fork that can catch a throw line in 5 years

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom