oceans's latest activity

  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    Such lovely trees. Similar here for sure.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Jehinten's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    I'm not sure how they look in Florida, but here's an example of a typical bald cypress around here in SW Indiana.
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    I’m going to use these stump photos as reference for a client I just met with. One of their trees in question is a rather nicely shaped...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    These pines are not oddities other than the fact that most of their root systems are exposed. Photos taken on the Tennessee River not...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    Sweet! We were having a similar observation last week pulling up some old stumps in fine silty loam
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to VenasNursery's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    With stump grinding I put $2400 and cleaning up what’s on the ground. Smack piles all butt ends facing different directions and short...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Love Love.
    Edit: $4000
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Bid that tree!.
    I see a tangled homeowner pile at the curb and a heap of shorties to handle at the base pf the tree. Like Reach said, all the potential...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Reach's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    Well that was nice, take away all the rigging points and all the easy stuff and leave the hard part without anything to hang it from...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Haha Haha.
    I can imagine and would hope to be humming wide open spaces while I do! That’s something I’d like to see in action. Love me some riggin!
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Reach's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Wow Wow.
    I'm sure they're not cheap! We work with one crane that sets a lot of 100'+ trusses, he carries modular spreader bar that can be...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Bendroctanus's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Like Like.
    I’ve had the privilege of meeting him in person. Dude is the definition of chill.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Matias's post in the thread Bid that tree! with Haha Haha.
    I hear it's not the size of your crane that the guys are interested in... ;)
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread more fun with knucklebooms.
    Goll-Y! Can anyone keep up with you, @Treetopflyer ? That looks like a sweet spreader bar. Does that just live somewhere in the Ox now...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Love Love.
    Let’s see them picks- knuckleheads ! What you guys been doing lately!?

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom