Latest activity

  • VenasNursery
    However you finance, try to avoid personal guarantees or anything that pierces your LLC protections. Read the fine print. Their terms...
  • VenasNursery
    They finance through Auxilior Capital. ATFS is not in any way related to Avant Manufacturing or your dealer. It's a shell corp. I...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    It's possible that they are holding the note, I don't know. We've never financed a large machine through a manufacturer. Back when I...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    Manufacturers usually work through an outside finance company, they don't usually hold the note themselves. That is an option, but I'm...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to ATH's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    The manufacturers seem to offer the best rates, no? Have you worked with any local banks? (not local branch of a national bank...a...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    Thank you, I will have to reach out to him! A personal recommendation from both you and @Brando CalPankian is worth quite a lot to me...
  • Brocky
    Brocky replied to the thread The most dangerous work yet.
    You must change your location to Way west of Lake America on this American forum, suppose it’s alright on Canadian forums.
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Sands of Time.
    I had to google the procedure. It was certainly non standard. I think I had to drop a little man into view mode to get the timeline...
  • G
    ghostice replied to the thread The most dangerous work yet.
    Matias sorry to hear about this and wishing you a speedy and full recovery. In time spent in Big Oil, it is a proven statistical fact...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    Ok. This one needs a reply @atreeperson that was a well thought out and in depth reply and it hits right on the money ( no pun intended)...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Fert, irrigation, pgr, insecticides, etc. all of the artificial thing we do to help keep trees alive are the "credit" that would...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Well, that brings up up another explanation related to the the "income" for a tree that comes from leaves. This is related to...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Absolutely. I think I may have come up with that...or I may have stolen it from somebody else long ago! So feel free - even pretend...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Haha Haha.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    May I use your explanation? That's brilliant. We have it a 3 year mortgage free period. I kept trying to think gibberellins and was...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom