Latest activity

  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Haha Haha.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Absolutely. I think I may have come up with that...or I may have stolen it from somebody else long ago! So feel free - even pretend...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian replied to the thread Shadow Puppets???.
    I didn't articulate that well enough. It looked intentional, but I immediately moved on to the lesson instead of stressing his...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to Daniel's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    I think you're reading this one incorrectly... this guy purposely put himself right in the DZ so he could film it as he moved out of...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread Help Port or cherry trees.
    Another pov is technically these trees may be considered archaeological objects unto themselves, since they were gifted from Japan...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    It's possible that they are holding the note, I don't know. We've never financed a large machine through a manufacturer. Back when I...
  • Evo
    Evo reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Help Port or cherry trees with Like Like.
    I hear ya. I’ve walked away from jobs before, I’ve even had building contractors redesign foundations around trees. One notable job I...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    Well, that brings up up another explanation related to the the "income" for a tree that comes from leaves. This is related to...
  • Daniel
    Daniel replied to the thread Shadow Puppets???.
    I think you're reading this one incorrectly... this guy purposely put himself right in the DZ so he could film it as he moved out of...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Haha Haha.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    Absolutely. I think I may have come up with that...or I may have stolen it from somebody else long ago! So feel free - even pretend...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    May I use your explanation? That's brilliant. We have it a 3 year mortgage free period. I kept trying to think gibberellins and was...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Equipment Financing Companies.
    I think they (manufacturer) must supplement the loans. The only equipment loan I've ever taken was last year 0.99% for 36 months from...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    Paclobutrazol blocks the tree's production of gibberellins. Since the tree has extra sugars that it isn't using for the gibberellins or...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom