Latest activity

  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    Manufacturers usually work through an outside finance company, they don't usually hold the note themselves. That is an option, but I'm...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Matias's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    I have no clue who owes what between me and my friends, as we never really kept track.
  • Brando CalPankian
    Sorry you got crashed into dude, that sucks! Glad you are ambulatory and not ambulanced
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Help Port or cherry trees with Like Like.
    I hear ya. I’ve walked away from jobs before, I’ve even had building contractors redesign foundations around trees. One notable job I...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    Thank you, I will have to reach out to him! A personal recommendation from both you and @Brando CalPankian is worth quite a lot to me...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to ATH's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Love Love.
    Paclobutrazol blocks the tree's production of gibberellins. Since the tree has extra sugars that it isn't using for the gibberellins or...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    May I use your explanation? That's brilliant. We have it a 3 year mortgage free period. I kept trying to think gibberellins and was...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread Pricing.
    Ok. This one needs a reply @atreeperson that was a well thought out and in depth reply and it hits right on the money ( no pun intended)...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to atreeperson's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    @chiselbit There is lots of writing on how ongoing gift exchange functions as a social glue. Money serves to close off the social tie-...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Lumberjack's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    Look at what the material costs and subtract that from the retail cost. That’s the approximate labor value, retail. Like Matias...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Analog's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    https://hingepost.com/shop/heavy-duty-hinged-stake-with-auto-lock/ Looks like you can just buy the hinged uprights and add your own...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Analog's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    Not sure if someone mentioned this yet, but if I were you, living in the rust belt, I'd stay far away from anything steel. I've seen...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Mick Dempsey!'s post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Not very is the answer. I avoid it wherever possible. Bear in mind I’m always in the tree rather than in a bucket, which changes things.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Tom Dunlap's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Good treework is pretty boring to watch. Worse to see endless chainsaw cutting video
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer?.
    That looks like it may be the exact same model as our washer. The Maytag dryer keeps going and is relatively easy to repair, so I...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom