The latest Matt Cornell harness

rico

This thing is so sweet and comfy Steve.. I've got a good sized Fir removal tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to hanging in it for about 5-6 hours....

Last edited:

rico

My drinking days are over. Lyme disease has kinda forced me to give up most of the food and drink that I truly love, and that includes good beer. About once or twice a year I will break down and treat myself to a really good beer.. Damn I miss beer...

rico

Whoa with those two bridges you can slay two trees at once!
I can barely handle one tree at a time these days Evo..

2 rope bridges seems to be all the rage these days.. Certainly something I don't need very often, but the Fir removal involved 2 TIPS so it served its purpose. It actually brought a little extra piece of mind which I wasn't expecting....All in all a pleasant experience..

rico

Playing around with another cool configuration for a buddies Valiant...He was hoping for black hardware. He wants his hip dees behind the webbing. Most importantly he doesnt want to trust his life to a single splice which would be the case with the splice terminated to the lower dees, or the splice terminated to the hip dee without other legs of the cordage running through the hip dee...If one of those splices failed shit could get crazy very quickly. He also thought some rigging plates might be cool in the hip dee position, and damned if he wasn't right...I am gonna get him dialed in with this configuration and let him wreak a few trees with it..He will report his finding..

IMG_2266.JPG IMG_2267.JPG

Mowerr

Yea the rigging plates at the hips is interesting.
The more I watch this thread, the more I need to get me one!!!

oldoakman

My wife will probably kill me if I do that. She had a fit when she saw the charge to our account when I got my monkey beaver last year. And i have 2 other saddles as well. I will give it serious thought though.

SoftBankHawks

I’m gonna splice the legs into an endless loop...just sayin’ .

There will be an old stitcht plate in there somewhere too .

And steel shackles .

Steve Connally

So love a guy who poses with his saddle in his pj’s. I like the d rings on the hip. I like the thought of endless loops on the legs also but that measurement has to be perfect. I personally separated my bridges to add to the redundancy theory of 2 bridges. I have a little secret in the works relating to redundancy and double bridges but I’m sworn to secrecy by the manufacturer who took on the project. Anyway that’s right @rico Keep going. You’re so close to perfection!!!!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom