rope runner pro

dsptech

Did he nick his lanyard at about 11:15?
Yup, nicked his prusik.

Today was my first real climb on the RRPro on Yale 11.7 Tropical Ivy.
Have my adjustment at the mid point.
Felt like it just works.
Very familiar in use like my OG.
The tending point is so much better and advancing my tie-in higher was effortless without having to stress dropping anything.
This is what I was expecting and I'm not disappointed one bit.
Super happy with it.
Good job Mr. BingBam (y)
@treebing

Chaplain242

Browsing youtube which I hardly do I came across this doozie....
Real hard to watch. Youtube is a dangerous place for green arbs today. This guy needs a mentor. He has some other vids. Seems an ok chap. Just giving advice but with a weak skillset.

He looked a little fatigued..

TheTreeMD

Let’s be fair, there are a lot of YouTube stars that are... well lets just say much better at making entertainment than doing proper tree work. maybe he was just having a bad day, but that is not what it appears.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Let’s be fair, there are a lot of YouTube stars that are... well lets just say much better at making entertainment than doing proper tree work. maybe he was just having a bad day, but that is not what it appears.
Boy his other EDUCATIONAL VIDS are pretty off centered. To be honest these guys are looking for subscribers. But eho that f**k is watching this rubbish. Sorry Bing....derail.

TheTreeMD

I’ve been climbing with my wrench for the last week or so due to comps next month. I used to miss my regular runners...... GOD I miss my runner pro....

TheTreeMD

Comps? Covid cancelled all comps that I am aware of. Plus a wrench can ride like a runner.
Nah... comps are starting back up in August. Volunteering for rocky mountain and competing in Indiana. Planning on Kentucky's in September. I appreciate the idea that a wrench can ride similarly, the closest I have come is a petroacan with 10mm epicord on yale scandere. They do not perform as well as a runner. The runner is literally the formula one car of the multicender world. At this point, it is the device which all others are compared to.

Tree-Taylor

Glad to see they're opening it up to other distributors. Can't wait to see how much they'll cost in Canada. Now I have to decide what to buy next spring, a RRP or a T540iXP.

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom