rope runner pro

oldoakman

we are working on a baby bump esque option for the RRP. my guess is that this one is the same as the first in terms of measurements. Stainless steel has less friction than aluminum. if you had trouble with the OG than this one will be no better until we get the different body style. im sorry about that. i would not spend your money quite yet.
Thanks for your response Kevin. Is the BBPro going to be a retrofit item like the current BB or will it be part of the unit at manufacture? I really didnt have a "problem" with the original, that is, it held me up when I wanted to stay up and it let me come down when I wanted to come down. The BBC is just smoother at my weight and is a bit easier to break the bird is all. Seriously looking forward to trying the pro out. I will go invade 39buick's space to try his.

treebing

Thanks for your response Kevin. Is the BBPro going to be a retrofit item like the current BB or will it be part of the unit at manufacture? I really didnt have a "problem" with the original, that is, it held me up when I wanted to stay up and it let me come down when I wanted to come down. The BBC is just smoother at my weight and is a bit easier to break the bird is all. Seriously looking forward to trying the pro out. I will go invade 39buick's space to try his.
it will be an optional replacement part

Steve Connally

Testing day. Have to say it loved everything with a little tweak here and there. The only rope I didn't like it on was Confetti. I hate to say it but i've never really like that rope much. Its small and soft. Likes to flatten out quite a bit and my hands are old so I prefer a fatter rope. I might consider getting rid of it. I will say the Focus was probably the best performer with Workpro next and Xststic third. I was a little disappointed with the Xstatic because that's the only rope I can run my akimbo on. What suggestions for a fatter rope or something stiffer? Xststic gets super hard and straight after you climb on it. I'm not a huge fan of that myself. I like a highly visible rope so my choices are based on that as a huge factor. IMG_7346.JPG IMG_7347.JPG IMG_7348.JPG

Reach

Testing day. Have to say it loved everything with a little tweak here and there. The only rope I didn't like it on was Confetti. I hate to say it but i've never really like that rope much. Its small and soft. Likes to flatten out quite a bit and my hands are old so I prefer a fatter rope. I might consider getting rid of it. I will say the Focus was probably the best performer with Workpro next and Xststic third. I was a little disappointed with the Xstatic because that's the only rope I can run my akimbo on. What suggestions for a fatter rope or something stiffer? Xststic gets super hard and straight after you climb on it. I'm not a huge fan of that myself. I like a highly visible rope so my choices are based on that as a huge factor. View attachment 69308 View attachment 69309 View attachment 69310
Wow that’s a lot of rope! Looks about like every stream in PA on the first day of trout season, if those were fishing lines.

Crimsonking

Testing day. Have to say it loved everything with a little tweak here and there. The only rope I didn't like it on was Confetti. I hate to say it but i've never really like that rope much. Its small and soft. Likes to flatten out quite a bit and my hands are old so I prefer a fatter rope. I might consider getting rid of it. I will say the Focus was probably the best performer with Workpro next and Xststic third. I was a little disappointed with the Xstatic because that's the only rope I can run my akimbo on. What suggestions for a fatter rope or something stiffer? Xststic gets super hard and straight after you climb on it. I'm not a huge fan of that myself. I like a highly visible rope so my choices are based on that as a huge factor. View attachment 69308 View attachment 69309 View attachment 69310
How did the poly kernmaster perform?

rico

The white and green rope looks like the all poly 11mm special static kernmaster that Wesspus was selling... Bought some of it a while back and was not a fan. Way better options out there IMHO....

Grafted_In

Yes, the white and green is all poly kern. Got some and spliced it up.
IMG_7549.JPG

Not Rope Runner Pro related but I got the all poly Phantom kern too and its my current favorite on my the OG Runner.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom