rope runner pro

JeffGu

I'd like to see a collaboration between Kevin and Jamie on the next device.
There is no doubt in my mind that something truly awesome would come of that.

Instead of wasting money on scamming third world countries into buying sterile, GM crops... I think the Gates Foundation should just build a house with attached, fully equipped machine shop... and finance those two guys for three straight years of research into the ultimate multicender.

TallTreeClimber

Thanks @dsptech @Benjo75 Evidently i'm not nearly as smart as @TallTreeClimber since I appreciate the video. I had thought the reference was working that trick out of the side of the bird when its fully inserted. I didn't try it on the side that would completely remove it from the bird because really I don't have to but that trick is nice to get the first pin depressed.
Did you not watch the video Nick Bonner put out weeks before the release of the rrp? It was out there as one of the first search results on youtube. I watched every video available in anticipation of getting mine.

He explained it all very well.

Last edited:

Tree-Taylor

It's surprising to me that videos had to be made to exemplify this. It seems natural to me. Very well designed. I guess the wrong rotation direction was used by some?
I must be one of the really dumb ones on here because this actually explained that feature fairly well. I've never even held a runner in my hand so to me three slick pins would be a major pain in the ass because I only know them from using a quickie shackle which doesn't have that groove. Just keep in mind that this thing isn't in everyone's hand right now so you have to really dumb things down for the remedial class.

Steve Connally

Did you not watch the video Nick Bonner put out weeks before the release of the rrp? It was out there as one of the first search results on youtube. I watched every video available in anticipation of getting mine.

He explained it all very well.
Nope don't follow him at all!! As a matter of fact I pay as little attention to him as humanly possible.

Steve Connally

I must be one of the really dumb ones on here because this actually explained that feature fairly well. I've never even held a runner in my hand so to me three slick pins would be a major pain in the ass because I only know them from using a quickie shackle which doesn't have that groove. Just keep in mind that this thing isn't in everyone's hand right now so you have to really dumb things down for the remedial class.
Welcome to the club

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom