Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Jem4417

I'm 24 no family, no kids, just a job right out of high school doing tree work. For 22 bucks an hour I was a true 90 feet in the air today, in a wide spreading declining poplar, with no center, swaying back in the forth in semi heavy wind, scared as fuck so I could pole saw dead wood with a 16 foot pole saw that was an inch in diameter. And I do it don't bitch and accept my place in life. Then I watch people cry about getting more from the government and plead for higher minimum wage to flip burgers and still bitch and bitch and bitch about how life is so hard. I'm a straight white male getting chastised for having some type of privilege when for peanuts I have to do some crazy shit to earn a living. Then my Spanish co worker smiles while he does it because he can be here fore twenty years, do the same thing as me then go back to his home country and live like a king.

ROYCE

Whats great about America is that if you want to succeed you can. Honestly the president will not get in my way of success.
I have traveled to other countries and one of the biggest differences I have noticed between then and the US is.....They don't blame the government for the situation their in.
If your 45 years old and still working at McDonalds making minimum wage and complaining that the government should raise minimum wage so you can make ends meet.....SHAME ON YOU! That job is designed for a high schooler or college kid who needs to make a few bucks to get them through school. Its not designed for a mother of father of three to support their whole family....Your fault, not the government.

ROYCE

I'm 24 no family, no kids, just a job right out of high school doing tree work. For 22 bucks an hour I was a true 90 feet in the air today, in a wide spreading declining poplar, with no center, swaying back in the forth in semi heavy wind, scared as fuck so I could pole saw dead wood with a 16 foot pole saw that was an inch in diameter. And I do it don't bitch and accept my place in life. Then I watch people cry about getting more from the government and plead for higher minimum wage to flip burgers and still bitch and bitch and bitch about how life is so hard. I'm a straight white male getting chastised for having some type of privilege when for peanuts I have to do some crazy shit to earn a living. Then my Spanish co worker smiles while he does it because he can be here fore twenty years, do the same thing as me then go back to his home country and live like a king.
Yes, but you have the option to go to college, get a degree in whatever field of study you like and make a ton of money legally. Why is it the Governments fault that you are making 22 an hour doing dangerous work? You are in control of your destiny in life. Who cares about your smiling Mexican. If you were smart you would start your own company and make him your employee:)

Jem4417

If we didn't have illegal people here doing my job I would make more money... I'm sounding upset here but do you not see the people burning the flag and rioting in major cities? Doesn't that piss you off?

ROYCE

If we didn't have illegal people here doing my job I would make more money... I'm sounding upset here but do you not see the people burning the flag and rioting in major cities? Doesn't that piss you off?
No, it does not piss me off. It makes me feel sorry for them and their ignorance. No, you are wrong. you get paid what you are worth. What they make has nothing to do with what you make.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Easy Bambi...no sense in burning bridges with the big bucks...watch the "Im a poor whiteboy" shit.

Jem4417

Whatever I haven't heard one defense of Hilary. The person who started this thread started off by talking shit on the president I elected. I'm defending why I voted for him and no one has one arguement for the other side besides calling me a bitchy Whiner which I'm sure I sound like to people who don't know me but I'm just defending the person I believe can make this country as a whole strong again. Pm me if you really give a shit with why I feel this way

Jem4417

As Mr. Stanhope so articulately outlines here, if you are threatened by an illegal immigrant taking your job than are seriously fucking up.

That guys an ass and I've worked with illegal immigrants and their bad ass mf. Their ridiculously good tree climbers who don't give a shit about anything but getting shit done. If their here illegally and challenging my spot at work why shouldn't I be worried and want them gone?

JD3000

Most well-known member
You wont find many Hillary defenders...she's an festering assbag full of decade old Cheez Whiz too...

Partly why people HAVE FUCKIN HAD IT with Washington. These people barely work a proper schedule and I'm supposed to believe one person or one political party knows the one true way to take care of this country???

Pure hubris.

JD3000

Most well-known member
That guys an ass and I've worked with illegal immigrants and their bad ass mf. Their ridiculously good tree climbers who don't give a shit about anything but getting shit done. If their here illegally and challenging my spot at work why shouldn't I be worried and want them gone?
And my father's side fled here in 56 after the Soviets crushed the Hungarian revolt.
There's a reason why they Anglicized our last name.. immigrants aren't welcomed and have to work their asses off.

I'm all for ILLEGAL immigration reform but perhaps you shouldn't be painting with such a broad stroke?

Jem4417

You wont find many Hillary defenders...she's an festering assbag full of decade old Cheez Whiz too...

Partly why people HAVE FUCKIN HAD IT with Washington. These people barely work a proper schedule and I'm supposed to believe one person or one political party knows the one true way to take care of this country???

Pure hubris.
So a candidate whose different than anyone whose ever ran for office comes along and wins. People who are pissed at Washington should be happy as hell and ready to show people who protest America that we don't give a shit about your Nancy mindset. We're gonna take back what the founding fathers fought for and stop bending our knee to all the people that flooded our country trying to change it

JD3000

Most well-known member
Different, yes.

Also fundamentally unqualified is likely the proper way of describing him.
As I said before, he better appoint one hell of a Cabinet and advisors cuz he will be lost in the sauce soon enough.

JD3000

Most well-known member
31166537.jpg
Just an observation from this dark skinned Catholic of Jewish ancestry American.

And calling a superior arborist professional a Nancy can have career implications in some circles. Online anonymity has its benefits when one shows their true colors...try saying that shit out loud at a conference some time.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Theres2 the crux. Shit show of options. I voted status quo despite HATING it rather than the man who wasnt qualified. If another political outsider was an option, it would have been a different story. Chose experience over the rogue. Let me live.

Kinda like giving professional approval to a well qualified competitor despite personally hating the SOB.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Shot Great Lakes Christmas Ale out of my nose...one expensive snarffing
Almost as funny as Fu=%face Von Clownstick. Been saying it all day