Fu*%face Von Clownstick

arborandearth

Screenshot_20210304-073934_Chrome.jpg
Well, now we know why he wore a helmet with horns. Aparantley he was a good samaritan and stopped muffin theft during the riot, insurection, terrorist attack.

Jem4417

Biden said I’ll take questions and they just shut him off live. He’s not putting himself out there at all for any serious questions from the press

JCB

So it was Pelosi who lied to the Trump cult members for months about the outcome of the 2020 election, and on the 6th told the crowd that she was “cheated” and “defrauded” in the “rigged” election by a “criminal enterprise”

It was Nancy who scheduled and assembled thousands Trump cult members at the exact time and location where Congress was going to certified the 2020 election results?

It was Nancy who told the crowd to march down to the Capitol building and “If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

It was Nancy who continued the big lie with “You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.” If not “You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen.”

It was Nancy who singularly had the power to call in the National Guard the stop these insurrectionists from attempting to disenfranchise ten of millions of American votes?

It was Nancy who just couldn't be bothered to call in the National Guard as hundred of capitol police officer were getting their asses kicked by rabid Trump supporters?

Ok then?
Wow! is all I can say.

I started reading this thread's comments yesterday, beginning back in 2016, when trump got elected and hillary hatred was at an all-time high. After reading a few pages of those early comments, I actually looked around to find out how I could end my treebuzz membership.

Instead, I decided to read the comments on every 25th page leading up to today, just to see if reason would win out over hatred, conspiracy theories, and warped, baseless opinions. Sadly, as with society in general, I watched as increasingly factual, reasonable, and logical comments such as Rico's went up against utter nonsense and harmful, dangerous misrepresentations of the facts. Very sad.

Today is March 4th, the day when some folks expect the U.S. military and right-wing militias will act to depose Biden and install trump as the 19th president of a new republic! When asked what she would feel (or conclude) on March 5th if that government overthrow did not come to pass, a trump supporter recently said, "It will only mean that trump (or Q?) has another plan to take back the White House, and we'll need to wait to see what that is." Or how about Moscow Mitch, who will "absolutely" support the man who tried to have him killed (and did get others killed), just to maintain his Senate power? No one can counter statements like that.

Meanwhile, some folks fault Biden, the man who is one of our few (and potentially last) hopes of surviving the Virus and avoiding economic catastrophe. The man is trying to save all our asses--despite having political or personality traits that some might not like or agree with. Anyone who still thinks that trump had a plan for saving us--or that he can consider the needs of anyone but himself--should really think again (or watch the many documentaries covering his criminal enterprises and selfish, immoral, unethical deeds). Joe Biden really would need to shoot someone in Times Square in order to surpass the damage that trump has foisted upon society.

Rico (and others): I admire your statesmanship, rationale, and stamina in holding the fine line between wholesome and rancid thinking, but I fear that you may be wasting your time. My parents taught us children how to argue with facts and, like you, I am happy to work hard to support my beliefs, to accept facts that prove me wrong, and to broaden my view of reality through empathy. Sadly, that type of dialectic exercise doesn't work unless both parties agree to live in the real world--and to hold sacred science, history, and logic.

All the best.

arborandearth

I would I understand if his supporters just came out and said - Winning above all is the most important thing. All legal, moral, and ethical hurdles are expendable as long as we:

1. End immigration
2. Pay zero taxes
3. Win

Bucknut

Biden, the man who is one of our few (and potentially last) hopes of surviving the Virus and avoiding economic catastrophe.
Joe Biden is your last hope of surviving the virus? Goodness. It must be quite serious. Let’s see, as of today the virus has killed (checks notes.....) 3 one hundredths of one percent of the world’s population.( .03%). But you hold sacred science, history and logic, so obviously you already know this.

Curious: who is our last best hope of avoiding a lightning strike? I’d like to vote for him or her, just in case. I wouldn’t even mind if he/she was clearly experiencing advanced cognitive decline and being sheltered from public view to avoid embarrassing himself and the people who voted for him.

(To be clear, I do understand that Biden voters would have voted for a rabid cocker spaniel as long as his last name wasn’t Trump. It’s cool)

Welcome to the Buzz. Please take me with a grain of salt. In this thread I’m one of the very few members of the loyal opposition.

Dan Cobb

Let’s see, as of today the virus has killed (checks notes.....) 3 one hundredths of one percent of the world’s population.( .03%). But you hold sacred science, history and logic, so obviously you already know this.
If only the U.S. could do as well as the rest of the world. 519k deaths with a 330 million population = 0.16%.

JCB

Joe Biden is your last hope of surviving the virus? Goodness. It must be quite serious. Let’s see, as of today the virus has killed (checks notes.....) 3 one hundredths of one percent of the world’s population.( .03%). But you hold sacred science, history and logic, so obviously you already know this.

Curious: who is our last best hope of avoiding a lightning strike? I’d like to vote for him or her, just in case. I wouldn’t even mind if he/she was clearly experiencing advanced cognitive decline and being sheltered from public view to avoid embarrassing himself and the people who voted for him.

(To be clear, I do understand that Biden voters would have voted for a rabid cocker spaniel as long as his last name wasn’t Trump. It’s cool)

Welcome to the Buzz. Please take me with a grain of salt. In this thread I’m one of the very few members of the loyal opposition.
Thanks Bucknut,

What I do know is that I could not do Biden's job--and I doubt that many could. If he gets tired and confused once in a while, so what; most of us barely make it through an 8-hour day. The man shows up for work everyday and has, unlike his predecessor, allowed the CDC and FDA to do their jobs, rejoined the World Health Organization, mobilized the military in Pandemic operations, and wielded government authority to ensure that manufacturers work together to produce adequate amounts of the most promising vaccines. I'm good with that--and thankful for it. Take care.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom