Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Jem4417

But A&E I can literally here you screaming right now. Let’s lighten up a little. You talk shit on my guy then I talk shit on your guy. Let’s not make anybody really do any research here or have to make any sloppy copies. This is suppose to be fun

rico

No one wants to talk about Biden’s comments in last year’s debate about how vaccines wouldn’t be ready until the end of 2020 and wouldn’t be administered until summer of 2021 at the earliest. But thanks to Trump, vaccines by the fall and administered before the end of 2020, JUST LIKE HE PROMISED IN THE DEBATE. Don’t try to tell me Trump didn’t do anything. That’s BS. Quickest vaccine development and availability of any vaccine ever.
Donny clearly didn't do what was necessary to make sure that we had the number of vaccines needed to actually do any good, and in fact made promises he didn't keep (lied).

He also had no plan to get the vaccine in the arms of Americans, and in fact made promises he didn't keep (lied).

You do realize that the vaccine became available in late 2020 don't you?

arborandearth

No one wants to talk about Biden’s comments in last year’s debate about how vaccines wouldn’t be ready until the end of 2020 and wouldn’t be administered until summer of 2021 at the earliest.
I'll talk about it.

“It’ll be delivered, the vaccine, before the end of the year and, frankly, maybe even during the month of October,” Trump said Sept. 4.

“We expect to have 100 million doses of vaccine available before the end of the year and maybe much sooner than that,” Trump said July 18

First vaccine happened Dec. 14. The end of the year, as Biden stated. Not the Fall.

Yes, Trump had a good team developing the Vaccine. Good job! First approved vaccine was not part of Operation Warp speed and was approved in GB before the US. If he did the rest of the work well, production and administration of the shot, he have all high marks.

If he would have governed and showed leadership on prevention, slowing the spread, he would still be president. He performed the worst comparatively...that is a fact.

Yes, Biden might be wrong about all Americans getting vaccinated until the end of 2021. He isn't trying to over promise and under deliver. His team is actually outpacing estimates and timelines. So dang, he will beat his own estimate.

arborandearth

But A&E I can literally here you screaming right now. Let’s lighten up a little. You talk shit on my guy then I talk shit on your guy. Let’s not make anybody really do any research here or have to make any sloppy copies. This is suppose to be fun
Didn't realize I was using all caps - I didn't want to be sleepy or low energy. What is sloppy copies?

arborandearth

By September, Trump predicted, “We’ll have manufactured at least 100 million vaccine doses before the end of the year, and likely much more than that.”

arborandearth

“We will deliver 100 million doses of a safe vaccine before the end of the year, and maybe quite a bit sooner than that,” Trump said at a rally Oct. 26

arborandearth

_w850.jpg
The irony in this CPAC statue is thick - "look ahead" above a man who lost by vote, by the courts, by recounts, by the electors. It is a golden idol at a right-wing, christian political conference. He is holding a magic wand and the constitution - is he going to turn it into a frog? It looks like he used the wand to make himself thin and his hair thick. The statue was designed by Mexicans and made in China. My only real critique is the tie is too short and he would never wear flip flops and shorts.

Dan Cobb

So a Trumpster slashed a Baby Trump balloon outside a rally, presumably because it was insulting, but they welcome that monstrosity into CPAC. I don't get it. Maybe it's a Sasha Cohen prank. I suppose all they had to do was convince Trump or his staff it's flattering, a pretty low bar.

arborandearth

So a Trumpster slashed a Baby Trump balloon outside a rally, presumably because it was insulting, but they welcome that monstrosity into CPAC. I don't get it. Maybe it's a Sasha Cohen prank. I suppose all they had to do was convince Trump or his staff it's flattering, a pretty low bar.
I'm going to buy one to complete my set. It will go next to my Biden, Kamala, Obama, Hillary, and Nancy golden idols.

Dan Cobb

A couple of years ago, my father inlaw, who owns a high end art gallery, gave us a painted bronze by well known artist Dave McGary, whose work is in the U.S. Capitol. It's a very valuable piece, but I wonder if recent events have affected its value. 20210111_170454.jpg

arborandearth

Under "We the People" it lists his 10 commandments.

1. You shall have no gods before DJT.
2. You shall only make golden idols of me.
3. You shall take everyone's name in vain.
4. I golf on the sabbath..and everyday.
5. Honor me...I am your father
6. You shall only stab others in the back
7. Commit adultery as often as possible - YOLO!
8. It's not stealing if there is a loophole - genius
9. Bear false witness to win.
10. Everything is mine.

rico

The problem is that large swaths of Americans no longer believe their own eyes and ears...

If a reality TV star tells the world that he likes to grab attractive women by their pussies, believe him.

If the president of the United States asks a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent, or he might not get help in fighting the Russian aggressors, believe him.

If the president of the United States asks his followers to march down to the Capitol Building and fight like hell, or they will no longer have a country, believe him.

TreeCo

View attachment 74044
The irony in this CPAC statue is thick - "look ahead" above a man who lost by vote, by the courts, by recounts, by the electors. It is a golden idol at a right-wing, christian political conference. He is holding a magic wand and the constitution - is he going to turn it into a frog? It looks like he used the wand to make himself thin and his hair thick. The statue was designed by Mexicans and made in China. My only real critique is the tie is too short and he would never wear flip flops and shorts.

To complete the irony it should have been mounted on a bible.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom