Fu*%face Von Clownstick

rico

Economist project that the bottom 20% income bracket are gonna see up to a 20% income increase through Bidens covid relief bill, while the richest 1% will see a 0% increase in their income..

This bill also has the potential to cut childhood poverty in half.

Stark differences compared to Donald's 2017 tax cuts, which were not much more than a fucking boondoggle for the richest 1% and corporations....

Last edited:

rico

Did I mention that we vaccinated almost 3 million Americans on Saturday? And that New Hampshire got the new single shot J&J vaccine into 11,000 arms on Saturday...

This is what governing and quietly doing the hard work needed to help Americans looks like folks..

Days Biden has spent golfing during his presidency- 0

Cost to the US taxpayer $0

arborandearth

So are the Trumpers going to send their soon to come checks back because it doesn't have Trump's name on it? I'll bet money it doesn't have Biden's name on it.

rico

Hard to believe in this day and age.
Mind blowing actually.. Gutting the votings right of Americans. Supporting the idea that a woman's rapist should have a part in deciding what a woman does with her body. Turning a global pandemic into a culture war.. The last gasps of a dying ideology.. Good riddance.

JCB

The last gasps of a dying ideology.. Good riddance.
I remember when the Civil Rights Movement led to the Women's Movement--and I thought, "The last gasps of dying ideologies." Those working to take away women's rights and voting rights today should be pilloried in the town square, and I volunteer to stand watch over them.

"If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens. There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it." The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health."

--[Cited]: Dr. Richard Beeman is professor of history and dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania. https://constitutioncenter.org/lear...he-constitution-a-republic-if-you-can-keep-it

Jem4417

Dear buzzers, been weeks since my last transmission. Evil forces continue to block the truth from coming forward. We need to constantly remember how Biden told the migrant children to “swarm” the border. We must not forget the foolishness of stopping the pipeline. Be wary of the “debate” with Putin, prepare to keep our “strength” with China and never forget Biden falling up the stairs can bring a smile in the darkest of times.

rico

Dear buzzers, been weeks since my last transmission. Evil forces continue to block the truth from coming forward. We need to constantly remember how Biden told the migrant children to “swarm” the border. We must not forget the foolishness of stopping the pipeline. Be wary of the “debate” with Putin, prepare to keep our “strength” with China and never forget Biden falling up the stairs can bring a smile in the darkest of times.
Like you Jem I yearn for the days when American was great again-

A simpler time full of caravans-

90.jpg b5bf3252-91e1-4f5f-8134-4b8ff7868d4b-1732.jpg

A gentler time when our patholicially dishonest, malignantly narcissistic president was creating, with the aid of some powerful pharmaceuticals, a whole new language. A "staple genius" if you will.

Last edited:

rico

Does this make you think about the struggles that other folks have had to endure simply because they don't look like you and I?

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom