Fu*%face Von Clownstick

arborandearth

This from the linked article:
View attachment 73944
Never happened. Didn’t matter to the media. “Crazed Trump Supporter Crushes Hero Officer’s Skull with Fire Extinguisher” sounds much more ominous than the truth- “Officer Dies of Unknown Causes a Day After Capitol Riot”.

We were told for weeks that he was killed with a fire extinguisher with ZERO evidence. That’s a problem.

Now they’re talking about bear spray (?) and his mother thinks it was a stroke. Big difference.
Man you are about as ridiculous as a $2 bill. You aren't outraged that a bunch of yahoos tried to overturn a legitimate election, you are outraged that the cause of death was misreported. There is TONS of video of your fan boy gangster mob using poles, cop's shields, bear spray, steel barriers, fire extinguishers, bats, axe handles attached to flags, to beat their way in.

It does not matter if it was a Qtip, a feather, a tomahawk missiles, or trebuchet that was used at the exact moment that he drew his last breath - the point is a mob of f-nuts broke the law, killed people, and committed an act of insurection to tar and feather people over a LIE. He would not be dead if the fat fingered orange julius and right wing media lizards hadn't created a hoax. That is the outrage.

rico

This from the linked article:
View attachment 73944
Never happened. Didn’t matter to the media. “Crazed Trump Supporter Crushes Hero Officer’s Skull with Fire Extinguisher” sounds much more ominous than the truth- “Officer Dies of Unknown Causes a Day After Capitol Riot”.

We were told for weeks that he was killed with a fire extinguisher with ZERO evidence. That’s a problem.

Now they’re talking about bear spray (?) and his mother thinks it was a stroke. Big difference.
It would appear that the FBI has one of your Trumpster brethren on camera blasting Officer Sicknick, as well as other officers with some sort of chemical spray. Who knows, maybe a face full of fucking poison had something to do with his death?

I do know one thing for sure... It certainly wasn't the media that killed officer Sicknick...

The party of law and order? Fucking please.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
I'm dating myself but I think the point will be clear.

We were told:

Cavity filling was OK
Flush cuts were proper
Painting wounds helped trees heal...two for one there

Learning is what's important.

Bucknut

Man you are about as ridiculous as a $2 bill. You aren't outraged that a bunch of yahoos tried to overturn a legitimate election, you are outraged that the cause of death was misreported. There is TONS of video of your fan boy gangster mob using poles, cop's shields, bear spray, steel barriers, fire extinguishers, bats, axe handles attached to flags, to beat their way in.

It does not matter if it was a Qtip, a feather, a tomahawk missiles, or trebuchet that was used at the exact moment that he drew his last breath - the point is a mob of f-nuts broke the law, killed people, and committed an act of insurection to tar and feather people over a LIE. He would not be dead if the fat fingered orange julius and right wing media lizards hadn't created a hoax. That is the outrage.

I like $2 bills.

Thus far there is no connection between his death and the riot. He texted with his brother later that night and said he was in good shape. He later collapsed and his family was told he had a blood clot and may have had a stroke. He didn’t die until Jan. 7 at 9:30 pm.

Let’s get real. This was not an insurrection. This was a bunch of morons who were over-excited and under-informed who let their emotions get the better of them and did some really stupid and illegal things for which they are being punished. Of the five people who died one had a stroke, one had a heart attack, one was trampled, one was shot in the throat at close range by police, and officer Sicknick’s cause of death is as yet officially undetermined.

An “insurrection” where there was only one gun shot the entire day and it was not fired by the “insurrectionists”? And all 4 of the deaths for which a cause is known were on the rioters’ side? LOL. Simpsons voice: “Worst.....insurrection.....ever”.

I wonder if you consider any of the “peaceful protests” from the summer to be very insurrection-ish. (Like maybe the one in Seattle that lasted for weeks and weeks where they actually – you know- established their own f-ing “country”). Or maybe when they firebombed a federal courthouse and the officers there to protect it for 100 straight nights. Lots of video of that too. Just trying to get a sense of how level the playing field is.

Last edited:

arborandearth

I like $2 bills.

Thus far there is no connection between his death and the riot. He texted with his brother later that night and said he was in good shape. He later collapsed and his family was told he had a blood clot and may have had a stroke. He didn’t die until Jan. 7 at 9:30 pm.

Let’s get real. This was not an insurrection. This was a bunch of morons who were over-excited and under-informed who let their emotions get the better of them and did some really stupid and illegal things for which they are being punished. Of the five people who died one had a stroke, one had a heart attack, one was trampled, one was shot in the throat at close range by police, and officer Sicknick’s cause of death is as yet officially undetermined.

An “insurrection” where there was only one gun shot the entire day and it was not fired by the “insurrectionists”? And all 4 of the deaths for which a cause is known were on the rioters’ side? LOL. Simpsons voice: “Worst.....insurrection.....ever”.

I wonder if you consider any of the “peaceful protests” from the summer to be very insurrection-ish. (Like maybe the one in Seattle that lasted for weeks and weeks where they actually – you know- established their own f-ing “country”). Or maybe when they firebombed a federal courthouse and the officers there to protect it for 100 straight nights. Lots of video of that too. Just trying to get a sense of how level the playing field is.
You obviously don't read, consider, or weigh anything I've said on all of this, and all you prove is that you are one in the same as the radical left apologists.

I've said time and time again - ANTIFA is real. I've seen them with my own eyes. I was a few hundred feet away from them when I protested Trump's inaguration. I saw them when I protested against the Iraq War in San Francisco Anyone who breaks the law with violence and property destruction should be arrested, investigated, and charged. A handful of dickwads put thousands of peaceful protesters at risk. People in the crowds with their kids. I despise those agitators because it instantly deligitamizes the broader message and point of the greivance.

I commend you for finally admitting there were law breakers. I said it, and will say it again. Those people had a right to be there and hold a rally until they broke down the barriers in an attempt to stop the peaceful transition of power. And the majority of the 30,000 didn't storm the Capital. And th majority of the 10,000 that did, only 1,000 went inside.

So an insurection has to involve gun violence? Do all murders involve guns? Do all robberies occur with guns? While many guns were confiscated and pipe bombs were found, the type of weapon used has nothing to do with the intention of the crime. It doesn't matter if they attacked with qtips, feathers, or machetes. They broke into the Capitol to "Stop the Steal" and halt the legitimate transfer of power. There was no steal.

owScott

I like $2 bills.

Maybe you should look up insurrection. Google defination, a violent uprising against an authority or government. Says nothing about gun shots needing to be fired to be an insurrection. Your best defense is whataboutism. What happened last summer is entriely irrelevant to Jan 6th. A bunch of morons I agree with you there, although Trump called them very special and that they were loved.

owScott

They let them storm the Capitol. Definite false flag
Breaking windows to crawl throuigh and kicking in doors is being let in? Why were there so many police injuries if they were just let in? A cop shot and killed a women trying to climb through a window, thats about as far from being let in as you can get.

owScott

I like $2 bills.

A bunch of morons who are over excited and under informed who let their emotions get the better of themselves. This is a very good description of Trump supporters in general. Buck, I am clear you are not fond of Trump so this isnt directed at you. Just agreeing with your observation.

Jem4417

Those people were idiots . There’s 330 million people in the country and a bunch got together and the head idiots did some dumb shit. Left or right doesn’t matter to me. I’d rather the politicians feel the heat then the community’s that got ruined for the Saint George riots

Jem4417

The fact that all our politicians were basically together in one building and anyone could get in is frightening. Then after the fact they wasted all those tax dollars to keep the guard there in Shit conditions

owScott

Those people were idiots . There’s 330 million people in the country and a bunch got together and the head idiots did some dumb shit. Left or right doesn’t matter to me. I’d rather the politicians feel the heat then the community’s that got ruined for the Saint George riots
I think we finally agree on something. I dont care left or right, breaking the law is not acceptable. But this isnt just a small group of isolated people. A fair amount of Trump supports agree with their actions.

Last edited:

owScott

The fact that all our politicians were basically together in one building and anyone could get in is frightening. Then after the fact they wasted all those tax dollars to keep the guard there in Shit conditions
Yes it was frightening that they were able to breach the capital. I think more info will come out over time.

arborandearth

I mean a lot of it turned out to be in the hands of pelosi.
Yes, it's all Nancy fault. She orchestrated a false flag operation after Trump lost. She recruited her ANTIFA agitators who have been posing and playing as Qanon curious, Oath Keepers, 3%ers, and elected officials for a couple years, just for this moment. They even went as far to openly post and brag about their objectives and reasons. Even after their arrest, they've kept the real plot under wraps. Mitch must have been in on it too because he has the same authority as Nancy, which is zero over the Capitol Police and National Guard

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom