Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Bucknut

Mathematically speaking, that would be 3.9 orders of magnitude. (10^3.9=8000) Magnitude is logarithmic. Just the mathematician in me speaking.
In the back of my mind I knew that, but 8,000 just sounds so much more persuasive than 3.9!

Trumps own words to Bob Woodward-
"Now it's turning out it's not just old people, Bob. But just today, and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It's not just old, older," Trump said, according to an audio clip, and then added, "young people, too, plenty of young people."
So now you believe Trump rather than the published findings of the CDC? Since when is Trump a credible source in your opinion on anything, much less virus response? Anyway, consult the chart. Statistically speaking, it IS just old people who are dying from it.

While we’re at it, maybe we could stop assuming the person who points out that elderly people are shockingly more likely to contract serious/fatal cases of Covid means that we want them to die. Acknowledging the stark reality is not the same as relishing it.

rico

In the back of my mind I knew that, but 8,000 just sounds so much more persuasive than 3.9!

Trumps own words to Bob Woodward-

So now you believe Trump rather than the published findings of the CDC? Since when is Trump a credible source in your opinion on anything, much less virus response? Anyway, consult the chart. Statistically speaking, it IS just old people who are dying from it.

While we’re at it, maybe we could stop assuming the person who points out that elderly people are shockingly more likely to contract serious/fatal cases of Covid means that we want them to die. Acknowledging the stark reality is not the same as relishing it.
So which time was your fearless leader lying Buck ...Was it when Donny told Woodward how deadly/contagious the virus was and that it was also dangerous to the young, or was it when he publicly told the American people just the opposite?

rico

Careful bucknut posts like that might make your account act funny
Hey maybe the TB mods are pointing a Jewish laser beam at your computer Jem..?

Or maybe its Q coming after you because they think your a satin worshiping lizard person who is pimping little children in the basement of a pizza parlor in the Bronx?

Either way I would be very afraid. Fucking wingnut!

Last edited:

evo

As a member of the elderly, expendable group of citizens who are in the high-risk zone (my wife works in health care at an assisted living home) I'd like to mention a few ideas...

The next time you need a free babysitter, forget going to your parents or grandparents. You don't want to be dependent upon folks who are on the verge of meeting their makers. Likewise, when you need a ride, some money, or bailed out of jail... call your drinking buddies.

Don't expect ma, pa or the oldies to help out with your children's college fund or to leave you something when they croak. No sense in us contributing to such financially independant, disease and disaster immune, age-resistant superheroes like you. You'll be fine on your own. And if not, and you need a place to stay, well... that also is natural selection at work. Just nature weeding out the simple-minded and weak turds in the gene pool.

If you want people with a decent amount of experience, wisdom and sense to teach your children, to mentor your teeny-bopper offspring into a productive member of society, to deal with public service and local government, to train new fire department volunteers, to fund local neighborhood infrastructure projects, to fund the campaigns of your favorite rappers that are running for public office... well, all of those are things are primarily dealt with by the old folks. We might decide to spend our time and money golfing, instead. I'm sure you'll find time to get it all done.

None of us old farts started out that way. Every damn one of us were young and convinced death was light years down the road. Those of us that survived the young and dumb years learned to recognize stupid when we see it.

I see a buttload of stupid on here.
I love you, you old salty fuck. Now write me into that will for the farm in Nebraska.

owScott

That sentence fragment speaks volumes and says a lot about why we have such a great divide in this country.

The notion that is put forward that 'so what, only the old folks die' is tolerable is so totally awful! Over and over the only slice of the population that is saying this is the alleged champions of Pro Life. Awful
Are you suggesting hypocrisy? From the same people who scream freedom and constitional rights as they support the biggest threat to those ideas we have seen in our history. The same people who scream sanctity of marrage and support the person with the most disgusting record with women and his wife, the same people who scream no government oversite of our guns or what we do to the enviroment but insist on stringent laws regarding who can get married or have an abortion. The same people who scream that they support law enforcement, then assault law enforcement when it serves them. These are the people who say they are patriots as they allow Trump to bad mouth John McCain and our military memebers, absolutely unacceptable.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator

arborandearth

It doesn't matter to 40% - they will go the route of George Floyd - if he hadn't been high and wrote a bad check, then he wouldn't have deserved to die.

Since it isn't clear yet what killed the officer, and he was obviously provoking ANTIFA's Stop the Steal mob, he is expendible or it is fake news.

Bucknut

This from the linked article:
86745D26-589B-4486-8FA9-58AED2A6EE10.jpeg
Never happened. Didn’t matter to the media. “Crazed Trump Supporter Crushes Hero Officer’s Skull with Fire Extinguisher” sounds much more ominous than the truth- “Officer Dies of Unknown Causes a Day After Capitol Riot”.

We were told for weeks that he was killed with a fire extinguisher with ZERO evidence. That’s a problem.

Now they’re talking about bear spray (?) and his mother thinks it was a stroke. Big difference.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom