Fu*%face Von Clownstick

rico

After Buck's pedo rant I simply provided video and pictorial PROOF that Trump hung out with the worlds most renowned pedo.

How bout you Jem? Anything factual to add here, or are you just trollin.

Jem4417

1614119122294.png
This was in Epstein’s house. This is a painting bill Clinton in a blue dress and red high heels. He used to be the president. He’s the husband of the woman who ran for president against trump in 2016. He was also on the flight log to Jeff’s island like 20 times

Attachments

• blue bill.jpeg
    blue bill.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Jem4417

That’s bill gates. He’s the guy trying to stick needles in everyone’s arm on the planet. He made a lot of money’s from computers

rico

View attachment 73761
This was in Epstein’s house. This is a painting bill Clinton in a blue dress and red high heels. He used to be the president. He’s the husband of the woman who ran for president against trump in 2016. He was also on the flight log to Jeff’s island like 20 times
You don't do yourself any favors when you post up fake photos, and use phrases such as 'like 20 times"....

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
@Jem4417

Come on Tom I’m not gonna watch an hour and 37 minute movie.

Not such a surprise that homework isn't an option in this meme-time we live in. Do yourself a favor and read the Wiki. It shouldn't take you very long.

What is your 'old' age cutoff? Will you be walking to the execution line with your family? Are you ready to get in that same line when your age is up?

There is a throw-away line that came from Jack Wineberg: I was being interviewed by a newspaper reporter, and he was making me very angry. It seemed to me his questions were implying that we were being directed behind the scenes by Communists or some other sinister group. I told him we had a saying in the movement that we don't trust anybody over 30. It was a way of telling the guy to back off, that nobody was pulling our strings

Read up on Jack Weinberg too. It shouldn't take 1:37 LOL

At 28 you've got a couple years left before you're 'old'.

Jem4417

Guess you know all about old you ve been here since the beginning. Also didn’t know this class had homework. I’ll be sure to re read the syllabus. I know you don’t want to live in that world but your here. Old people die we try to do what we can to save them, the vast majority of COVID deaths were the elderly. It’s a sad fact but it’s true and can’t be overlooked as how we make decisions in our society. To pull the trigger on someone being pro life as a reasoning for them to not speak hard truths is egregious especially when more babies being born is one of the answers to take care of the people whose lives you want to save.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom