Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
But I thought Ford was appointed Nixon's VP after Agnew resigned? What kind of name is Spiro Agnew....it just sounds reptilian.
You'll learn much more if you do your own homework. Those of us of a certain age remember having to use the card catalog and actually touch paper to do our research at the library. THese days homework is a breeze.

Yes...Spiro was reptilian...you'll know that after you read up on him.

dsptech

We aren’t out of the woods yet. “ Least we forget” which we likely will. Complacency kills. As I said many times before I am ecstatic that trump is out of office, but I still feel we can do much better than the business as usual BIDEN HARRIS combo.
Have to wake up the brain washed zombies to the fact that Trump was full of shit from the start with the right wing media playing along and half of the time taking the lead for him to follow.

colb

We aren’t out of the woods yet. “ Least we forget” which we likely will. Complacency kills. As I said many times before I am ecstatic that trump is out of office, but I still feel we can do much better than the business as usual BIDEN HARRIS combo.
I was very reluctant about both of them in the past. I cannot imagine a cabinet being formed that looks more like America. Biden has also shown that he can change and become better. If things progress likewise, in action, we may be better off than we hoped. I'm willing to notice their upcoming actions and let those speak. Bernie Sanders is written all over the compromise that is Biden and Harris. He laid a base for the president by behaving presidential. Whoever is president, Sanders' example is a really big point of comparison looming over all they do.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom