Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Birdyman88

company Hunter Biden was on the board
And Biden is still president. How about that. Apparently, Americans care more about the candidate than the candidates kids.

I wish I could draw. I have this hilarious mental image of a political cartoon. Trump and Guliani standing around the fire barrel with the rest of the homeless, with Trump still claiming election fraud, and Guliani hitting everybody up for some donations so they can finally bust the Hunter Biden thing wide open. However, Guliani actually plans to use those funds to buy another fifth of ripple.

Last edited:

Phil

He he...that Hunter Biden squirrel....get's em everytime.

We have a "what about" squirrel for every inconvenient truth.

Regardless, the truth is Trump has grifted millions in Tax payer money. It was probably legal, but it is disgusting. He got paid plenty.
The "what aboutisms" are ridiculous. When I was a small child and I was getting scolded by my dad my first reaction would be, " But what about my brother. He was doing the same thing yesterday ". My dad would say, " we're not talking about what your brother did we're talking about what you did " and my punishment would proceed.

Tuebor

We just had a president who stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone and still got elected, so who gives a f*ck what Hunter did or didn't do? That was the gift of the Trump administration: all traditions, foundations, customs, morals, truths are no longer relevant.

Tuebor

More adult crybabies. Let me guess - she comes from the same clan as the Texas teenager who killed four people driving drunk but was too spoiled to know it was wrong, and therefore only got probation.

'I’m facing a prison sentence': US Capitol rioters plead with Trump for pardons

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington to join the attack on the US Capitol, has pleaded with Donald Trump to pardon her after she was arrested by federal authorities.
After surrendering to the FBI on Friday, Ryan said: “We all deserve a pardon.”
“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that.”

Last edited:

Jonny

Ha! Played a stupid game anyways. Let’s see what she wins.

Can Trump even grant a pardon if a court hasn’t ruled and passed judgment yet?

owScott

When the Ukrainian prosecutor began looking into the company Hunter Biden was on the board of, here’s what good old dad did for his son:

So the US government was trying to get rid of this corrupt prosecutor, Biden was acting on behalf of the official policy the US government to remove this person, he was the vice president. Right wing media painted it up as he was acting on his own accord doing some kind of private mission to remove the prosecutor. This video is out of context misinformation.

owScott

“Hunter Biden’s income from Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian company, in a five-year period, is more than an autoworker or schoolteacher in the United States makes in 15 years. It is more than a minimum-wage worker makes in a lifetime. And it is only one income stream for Biden’s son, who profits from “consulting” deals in China and in the United States as well.”

It’s a fact that Hunter Biden was on the board of a natural gas company (Burisma) in Ukraine dispite having no experience or skills that would benefit that type of company. Plus, he never even traveled to Ukraine at any point while serving on that board. And, as luck would have it, Joe Biden was the point person in Ukraine dealings at that time as VP. Did Hunter commit any crimes? Not that I know of, but how convenient that an inexperienced son of our VP managed to somehow get on this board and earn millions. And since Trump said to the Ukrainian President, “This seems odd, maybe you could look into it.” The House impeached him. Anyone with a “thinking cap on” who has “done their homework” knows that there is something odd going on with Hunter Biden.
My thinking cap says Trump said way more than that. Where has your homework lead you? Hunter Biden got a job that he wasnt qualified for because of his dad? So what, how does that effect Joe Biden's ability to be president. Thats the big game winning what aboutism deflection?

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Unfortunately, yes...Nixon was pardoned by LBJ for any crime he may have committed.
Whaaaaaat?! You need to 'splain what you're talking about.

LBJ died in January 1973

Nixon resigned August 1974.

I remember where I was and the rest of the afternoon. When I got home from work I talked with my Dad about how bad Nixon was. He stopped, turned to me and said, 'Within your life there will be someone MUCH worse!' Dad knew more and was very prescient.

arborandearth

Whaaaaaat?! You need to 'splain what you're talking about.

LBJ died in January 1973

Nixon resigned August 1974.

I remember where I was and the rest of the afternoon. When I got home from work I talked with my Dad about how bad Nixon was. He stopped, turned to me and said, 'Within your life there will be someone MUCH worse!' Dad knew more and was very prescient.
Yep...I was wrong. It was Ford who pardoned him. I wasn't even around then and couldn't quite remember who his VP was. I had read up about it a couple months ago because I had heard of Trump possibley giving himself and his associates a blanket pardon for all possible federal crimes....I was like....what???? Doesn't a crime need to be identified and prosecuted? Guess not....though it hasn't been tested in the Supreme Court, aparantley

owScott

Yep...I was wrong. It was Ford who pardoned him. I wasn't even around then and couldn't quite remember who his VP was. I had read up about it a couple months ago because I had heard of Trump possibley giving himself and his associates a blanket pardon for all possible federal crimes....I was like....what???? Doesn't a crime need to be identified and prosecuted? Guess not....though it hasn't been tested in the Supreme Court, aparant
My understanding is it would cover him until his term is over. By him giving himself a self pardon he is admitting that he committed crimes that havent been identified yet. But he knows they are there, thats why he is covering his ass so when they are discovered. Pretty sad.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Yep...I was wrong. It was Ford who pardoned him. I wasn't even around then and couldn't quite remember who his VP was. I had read up about it a couple months ago because I had heard of Trump possibley giving himself and his associates a blanket pardon for all possible federal crimes....I was like....what???? Doesn't a crime need to be identified and prosecuted? Guess not....though it hasn't been tested in the Supreme Court, aparantley
Actually...Spiro Agnew was Nixon's VP. Take some time and read up on how good a guy he was!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom